GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post pictures of your pet here!!

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
Meet Stella.
9 year old Pomeranian. Loves to go and hang out at car shows and visit her fans. She thinks everybody is there to see her!

see more Stella at...http://www.facebook.com/StellaBellasPage

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
This is Bodhi. He's a 3 year old Havana Brown. Weighs in at 25lbs without an ounce of fat. He's pure muscle. Very vocal, super friendly. He's the cat for people who hate cats. He also goes for walks on a harness outside around the block.

That harness is actually for medium sized dogs to give an idea of his size.

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
This is Bodhi. He's a 3 year old Havana Brown. Weighs in at 25lbs without an ounce of fat. He's pure muscle. Very vocal, super friendly. He's the cat for people who hate cats. He also goes for walks on a harness outside around the block.

That harness is actually for medium sized dogs to give an idea of his size.

He's cool. That's a big boy.

mickjane2

Here are my British Short Hair boys (unlike me British no hair boy) Simba and Rocky. Simba is just a year old and already Hitting 4.7 Kg and Rocky just turned 16 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_0335.JPG
    IMG_0335.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0229.JPG
    IMG_0229.JPG
    347.6 KB · Views: 341

VINNY1

Ready to race!

Pippin

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347116019615.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347116019615.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

mikeydubs

Ready to race!
I rescued this cat coming home from work one night. I was parking underground and hear meowing. I bent down to look under the cars and saw a tail sticking out from under the engine. He crawled up inside the engine, and just as I was texting my girlfriend to bring out a towel, he worked himself out and came over to me. I'm not a cat person by any means, but I fell in love with this guy. We brought him to a shelter to see if anybody would claim him. Nobody did and we adopted him.

Meet Gus, aka Le Smush Face.

He likes hiding in the sinks now and jumps in to the shower. I swear he's a dog in a cats body.

My two Shelties, Lexi and Murphy.

Murphy likes to rub his face on shoes for some reason. One night, he was just standing there looking at me kinda funny, and I noticed that he got my boot stuck on his collar. What a guy.

My girlfriend and her sisters puppy Dani going for a boat ride. Dani is a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Awesome breed but she's a big pussy. They were used in Africa to distract lions so their master could kill it. She will be about 80lbs fully grown.

Last edited:

dav1d

Ready to race!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347118845.745219.jpg