GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post a picture of your pet.

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
It's a PITBULL!!!!!!!!

:bellyroll: j/k KOJ

No seriously she's a Staffordshire Terrier that I want to see some new pictures of, she's got to be a lot bigger than that by now!

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Why I oughtta!!!!! Staffordshire BULL Terrier. hehe and she's basically full grown at a whopping 28lbs. She hasn't grown much since the pics a few pages back but I'll snap some new ones tonight if I get home at a reasonable hour.

Last edited:

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
here is my girl at her daycare halloween party.....(she goes 1-2 days a week for free) sorry about a the big pic

How are chinchillas as pets?

He's been pretty good.. I got him at a pet store @ 6 months old, so it was a lil old to train him. I've seen tons of videos on you tube and live ones where they can play tricks and will stay with the owner. Some are even pee trained.

They don't cost much to keep either. I spend about maybe 200 Cad at most a year on his supplies..
-Pellets
-Hay
-Bedding
-Random snacks here and there

I used to let mine out in residence every night while I Did my home work or watched TV, and once in a while he'd sit with me while I did either. 90% of the time hes running around looking for things to bite.