GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

pontiac g8

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
Other than the Aztek grill, the car looks mighty fine.

Attachments

• 02.pontiac.aztek.f34.500.jpg
    02.pontiac.aztek.f34.500.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 403
  • g8-spy2.jpg
    g8-spy2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 393

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Maybe one day GM will release a completely original design in the US.

I'd be happier with the australian HSV Clubsport R8.

And where the fuck is my El Camino!

-wiretap-

hax0r
Man.. they really need to come up with better designs. I swear, its like every car in their lineup must look the same so people can see it is made by manufacturer "x".. IT MUST COME WITH OUR SIGNATURE SHAPED GRILL SO PEOPLE KNOW IT IS OURS!! It looks to me like they just put their cars into Photoshop and stretch/skew them so they come up with a "new" design. Chrysler is even worse with doing it. Lately Ford has been doing pretty well coming up with new designs though. Still, American auto manufacturers need to step it up. They wonder why they are failing and going on strikes. In the past few years they've designed some of the ugliest cars I've seen on the road.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
lol Seriously... all car manufacturers have signature design cues. BMW, Maserati, VW, Audi, don't act like its just an American car manufacturer thing because you happen to drive a German car.

-wiretap-

hax0r
lol, I just got my car last week. I know a lot of manufacturers do it. It needs to stop. Its ridiculous. I'd kick every auto designer out of the companies and start fresh.

Honestly though, you have no room to talk driving the neon. :bellyroll: