GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Police: Shooter feared trick-or-treater was a robber

mx493tony

Car(s)
VW
very sad. is trick-or-treat going to soon be banned?

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
That's really sad, and another reason to show guns are not the answer. How could someone think they were being robbed by a twelve year old on halloween? And their answer was to shoot them?

-wiretap-

hax0r
That's really sad, and another reason to show guns are not the answer. How could someone think they were being robbed by a twelve year old on halloween? And their answer was to shoot them?
Yeah, the AK47 jumped up and shot the kid. :thumbdown:

The reason is criminals who use them to kill people.

Go push your euro-leftist anti-gun agenda somewhere else.

Back to the article..

The guy who shot the kid deserves life in prison without parole.. or give him the death penalty.

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, the AK47 jumped up and shot the kid. :thumbdown:

The reason is criminals who use them to kill people.

Go push your euro-leftist anti-gun agenda somewhere else.

Back to the article..

The guy who shot the kid deserves life in prison without parole.. or give him the death penalty.

Oh whatever. You and I both know that letting people have handguns just creates more violence. USA crime rates are much higher than Canada because of the states that allow people to have handguns for "self defense". One of my uncles was in florida once (or somewhere around there) and this guy in another car was pointing his gun at him. I wasn't trying to push my "euro-leftist anti-gun agenda" on anyone. I was just pointing the obvious.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Oh whatever. You and I both know that letting people have handguns just creates more violence. USA crime rates are much higher than Canada because of the states that allow people to have handguns for "self defense". One of my uncles was in florida once (or somewhere around there) and this guy in another car was pointing his gun at him. I wasn't trying to push my "euro-leftist anti-gun agenda" on anyone. I was just pointing the obvious.

lol whatever makes you sleep better. There is no proof of that no matter how hard you want to imagine it. The question to ask is why an ex-con had an AK in the first place. Sad story either way. My guess is that the con was doing something illegal since she took off with 7500 bucks and didnt state why. That would also explain for a trigger happy shooter

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
Well, either the problem is the guns or you Americans. I tend to not be a hater and think it's the guns. But that's just my opinion. And yes, I agree, an ex-con should not have a gun at all.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Well, either the problem is the guns or you Americans. I tend to not be a hater and think it's the guns. But that's just my opinion. And yes, I agree, an ex-con should not have a gun at all.

^they aren't allowed to. They aren't supposed to have guns. Bad people will be bad people with or without guns. Trust me there, they can always get them, no matter where they are

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
^they aren't allowed to. They aren't supposed to have guns. Bad people will be bad people with or without guns. Trust me there, they can always get them, no matter where they are

Oh, alright. I didn't know they weren't allowed to (I'm not all that farmiliar with US laws and such). But yeah, that guy definatly deserves life behind bars.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Oh whatever. You and I both know that letting people have handguns just creates more violence. USA crime rates are much higher than Canada because of the states that allow people to have handguns for "self defense".

Did you stop to think, maybe its because Canada has like 5 citizens in the whole country? :wink: :biggrin:

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
Did you stop to think, maybe its because Canada has like 5 citizens in the whole country? :wink: :biggrin:

haha I meant per capita, but good one :biggrin: