GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Playstation Network! WTF

NastyCandyMKV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GTI DSG
This is for all those guys that said psn>xbl "Because its FREE!" Should've paid the $60 and had some security along with better games, better features, and IT WORKS!

J-DUB

got splashback?
still free and it will be back up and running.

could care less about xbox its a hunk of junk

bryan60gti

Banned
i have had 2 xbox 360s over the past 4yrs and still have never had red rings, but you know what my xbox has??? a connection to xbox live right now.

sd-mod

Ready to race!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Should've paid the $60 and had some security

Considering Xbox can be hacked in the same fashion, paying $60 a year does not ensure anything. This is only bc Sony took their own retarded approach to dealing with things. If hackers wanted to attack Microsoft, it would be just as easy.

Cryptic1911

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008.5 GTI
How so? I thought they just got hacked... whatever happened I can't believe it is still down, atleast as of last night...

Well, Sony has pissed off alot of of hackers lately with their George Hotz lawsuits and shit, which is why Anonymous was fucking with them to begin with. They said that they didn't do this breach, but I'm assuming it was probably one of them, or at least someone else who was miffed by what they did. I don't think its just a coincidence that all that shit happened, and now they got breached. I'd put money on it.

J-DUB

got splashback?
fucking low life hacks need to go out and get jobs and quit being retards.

xbox will go down just for someone to prove a point, im sure.

all your paying for on ***boxlive is the extras, money for the company to throw at game makers and other services, not the online itself, online is free period.

AdvanSuper

Banned
Xbox fanboys are funny, if someone wanted to they'd hack into Microsoft and steal everyones information then we'll see where your "lulz xbl is da bestest" comments go :lol:. If someone wants something they'll take it.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Xbox fanboys are funny, if someone wanted to they'd hack into Microsoft and steal everyones information then we'll see where your "lulz xbl is da bestest" comments go :lol:. If someone wants something they'll take it.

Yup, my point exactly. :thumbsup:

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
Ive always been a fan of playstation... ever since i got a PS1 and the first gran tourismo.

Benny, you prob know exactly how it was hacked and how to hack it if you really wanted to correct?