GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pictures from Edition 38 show.

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
Had a great show albeit really busy!! Was so much to look at didn't really know where to start! Didn't take too many snaps but heres the ones I did take:

Last but not least, the obligatory pictures of my car:

Cheers

Nobber

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Looks like it was a great show, some beautiful rides there. :smoking:
Those Bentley wheels seem to be pretty popular.

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
looks like a good time was had by all. I wish I could have made it. Never mind, maybe next time.

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
Can I just ask what standard are we looking at here? My car is nothing like the cars that I have seen at shows. Granted when it's clean it looks ok, but its far from perfect. (but that might be me having unobtainably high standards) Or is it a case of just representing the club? In wich case I'll gladly out me name down.

And another thing.......how do i make my car presentable after a 2 and a half hour drive?

Sorry if this is such a noob question.

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I was gonna come to Ed38 (a friend of mine was there) but I was at the Goodwood Revival both Saturday and Sunday :p Looks like a great show though. I'd be up for a GolfMkV stand at Oxford (though my old mates in UK-MkVs.NET might give us some hating ;) )

Robuk

Ready to race!
wahoo mine secound picture down, although sitting really funny at back because on the revo flag :(

Didnt see your car nobber :(

Rob