GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pictures from an Alaska Meet

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
We had a lil' euro meet not to long ago and got some good pictures. You're not going to find slammed cars here, just some enthusiasts in the cold. Everyone was in winter mode so nothing is super-mega-fancy-rad-slammed-dawg. I took these pictures and since I'm feeling rather vain there are some extra shots of my car....

new A4 , 2.0T , i think.

Special guest appearance by snow-covered Fox

A8 = Winter Beater

Bimmers:

This guy had a luscious a S4, so he's Euro at heart.

The guy with the A8 garages his MKIII Jetta that's he's built up nicely.

So, yeah. That's how we do it..... In winter... haha.

AK Dakota; Feel free to add to this thread if you want.

mdonders

ballin'
Car(s)
2008 2-Door Rabbit-S
Do you have a closeup of the Rabbit in that shoot. Did they replace the VW logo with a Rabbit logo? I am not sure what I think of it, but is very unique and I would really like to see it up close. Thats an interesting thing to do with that grill.

Good pics by the way. I am sure I am going to experience my first snow soon and I am definitely ready to take some pictures.

bb8892

Ready to race!
what i want to know is.... what is up with the person driving the miata with the top open?!?!?!

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
Do you have a closeup of the Rabbit in that shoot. Did they replace the VW logo with a Rabbit logo? I am not sure what I think of it, but is very unique and I would really like to see it up close. Thats an interesting thing to do with that grill.

Good pics by the way. I am sure I am going to experience my first snow soon and I am definitely ready to take some pictures.

I don't have any close ups of the logo. but the owner might be able to post some up if he sees this thread. Yeah, it's the rabbit on the VW Badge; I like it.

what wheels r those on the rs gti?

OZ contract wheels

what i want to know is.... what is up with the person driving the miata with the top open?!?!?!

lol, nah. His jetta was out of commission with a busted oil pan. He only took the top down for pictures, he didn't actually drive with it down.

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
hahaha. nah, 6 months of shitty winter, 6 months of summer. It gets pretty nice here in summer. around the 70s, with extreme days going to the 80s. I like it around 60-70 degrees out, max. heh.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
^ star wars nerd.

shit, I just proved I knew what he meant. DAMMIT

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
Hehe, thanks. Yeah, I always use Hoth as my location. haha Yeah. I am a Star Wars nerd. Hence the name. :)

Here are some pictures from a different group me about a week earlier than our Euro one.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
seems like the STI is the vehichle to have up there.

YEAH AWD and Rally!!!