GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

pics of the "new" look

sekel87

Ready to race!
i will be at dust off and at staggered... stroker and i will be parking with NSDA as guests... i'm lowered on denvers... i had amgs but they are getting shipped out for a trade....

Cool! I'll see you guys there then :thumbsup: I... don't know where I'll be. First time at dustoff haha

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Car(s)
MK7 R
Looks great! look at that interior!!!

Is that the new touch screen navi? do you recommend it? any screenshots of the iPod interface? better than german navigation capabilities?

sekel87

Ready to race!
Looks great! look at that interior!!!

Is that the new touch screen navi? do you recommend it? any screenshots of the iPod interface? better than german navigation capabilities?

Shukran bro :smile:

Yeah, it's the rns-510. I highly, highly recommend it, perhaps one of the best mods to date. The iPod interface with the media-in kit is exactly what i was looking for - awesome integration on the actual screen.

I don't have pics of it yet, but you should be able to find some from a search. :thumbsup:

sekel87

Ready to race!
^
Cool, i am so excited about this car haha!

daring to be different, everyone here is sporting stangs, lumina ss(gto) or an evo...

Way to be something different :thumbsup:

Btw, I'm not an arab, just know a few words from visiting cairo last year :biggrin: