GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pic's of some of my toys.

Doctor7474

Ready to race!
Decided after I got done detailing the GTI I'd take some pics of some of my toys.

My UG GTI just after detailing it (I know its stock, I must be lame according to some dude on the internets).

My Kawasaki KFX700 V-Force next to the car.

My 7000$ Ghost Rider tool box, thats sitting in the basement since I'm not turning wrenches anymore.

And my solid black German Shepard named Rommel. :rolleyes:

Doctor7474

Ready to race!
is the dog stock? :biggrin:

He has the wide body kit, 110lbs he's on a diet at the moment.

Nice.

Why not sell that tool box? More toys FTW :clap:

Beautiful Dog too!

Thanks, best dog I've ever owned.

1. I'm a master technician, that just quit turning wrenches and started working for a insurance company. Never know when something may happen and I will have to fall back on turning wrenches again.

2. I am living with my parents for the next 2 years (sold my house + I'm single + my parents are cool as shit) until they retire. There selling me the house for 110k$ and its worth 210k$. I plan on building a huge garage in the back yard with a lift and such, be nice to have a really good box to go in the garage.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Rommel is beautiful.

$7000 for a damn tool box!! :eyebulge:

Mine was $49.99 at Ace Hardware.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
that tool box is ridiculous. i thought the snap on camo boxes were bad enough lol. definitely looks sweet but i cant see paying that much money when i can get the same size for a lot less.

love the dog and very clean GTI

Doctor7474

Ready to race!
Rommel is beautiful.

$7000 for a damn tool box!! :eyebulge:

Mine was $49.99 at Ace Hardware.

Thanks the dog rocks. :p

The box is 72" long 48" high 36" deep. MSRP on it was 7000, I got it for 5000 (traded in a up-right husky box which the Matco man gave me 750$ for I only paid 250$ for). Plus he threw in the stainless top. It has 6" casters. Lets put it this way, I can pull out one of the small drawers and stand in it, I'm 6'1" 330lbs.

It sounds silly to most people that are not professional techs. When you need the room, and want to keep people out, and the durability its worth it. Believe me, it was much cheaper then a Snap-On for the same size. Guy that used to work next to me at the dealership had a Snap-on lower box the slightly smaller then mine, and a hutch to go on it and it was 12k$.

The box is completely packed too. I need a top box to go on it, or a hutch and side cabinet if I buy any more tools. It's loaded with Snap-on, Mac, and Matco stuff. I'd say tools + box = 15-20k$ easy.

And god I hate VW, WTF is everythings triple square crap, I have none of those sockets and I need to buy some....

that tool box is ridiculous. i thought the snap on camo boxes were bad enough lol. definitely looks sweet but i cant see paying that much money when i can get the same size for a lot less.

love the dog and very clean GTI

Yea I'm not really a Ghost Rider fan, but the graphics on the box are etched into the metal, and are some sort of anodizing that is iridescent, when light hits it it looks like its on fire.

Plus the box was special edition #217 out of 1500.