GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pics of mkv's on bbs rs

lomax

Ready to race!
Evening,

I tried doing a search for a thread...

any pics of mkv golfs on 17" bbs rs wheels?

Thanks Lomax

gtiboy87

GTI ON CRACK!!
Car(s)
2007 mkv gti
Yea well mine actually makes my car go faster 12.3 :)

Before the sticker was put on

What happens when a sticker makes you go fast on Mickey Thompson DR's

gtiboy87

GTI ON CRACK!!
Car(s)
2007 mkv gti
Yea i know after the build a BUNCH of things happend. I moved to a townhouse, which is where i kinda last posted on the golfmkv forums. Then i had a house built in this new development in my town. Then i got a new job, now i am in AZ completing more certifications for motorcycles. I work on yamaha and honda, but wanted suzuki an kawi. So, since the build life has been up an down literally. Bouncing from here to there. I know i pissed off a lot of people with not posting any track videos an what not, but shit happens. As far as the car goes, car is good. It doesnt like the AZ weather. I had it shipped out here so i could just maintane it mainly. I dont really drive it that much, its too hott out here for it. I am having a little problem with my battery not staying charged which is weird. It was all fine and dandy before i came out here. I have done some tests and my conclusion is that the charging system isnt maintaning the battery. As far as the stage 3 build and kit, it seems to run fine. Just not in this climate. I am from back east and the car was tuned back east. It should start to cool down here soon. 115 degrees everyday, the car takes a beating.