GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pics of mkv with SHS coilovers

nickvrett

Ready to race!
these coil overs seem to be a good choice. they are basically kw v1 without the pricetag, but I dont think they go very low. anybody have pics of them lowered all the way?

shinta

Banned
that sucks.. : ( guess its fk for me

not sure if you have seen any lowered MKV in real life, but pictures are somewhat deceiving. usually, the good looking lowering is too low for everyday driving. even at 15 threads from bottom, i still need to do the fender screw mod to avoid rubbing.

if you decided to get camber kits, than you can totally go much lower without rubbing.

but if you have seen other set up in real life and still decided to go lower, that's totally cool too.

nickvrett

Ready to race!
ive already been slammed on fks and i ride in some pretty nasty roads. our cars do not need camber kits as rear camber is adjustable stock. anyway point is if thats all the way down with perches out than these arent for me

nickvrett

Ready to race!
hey im glad you posted. yeah i found it weird that this was all the way down lol so I noticed ur also from TO. How do these hold up with our winters? since they are not stainless steel. im basically between these or just going back to silverlines. same price but the silverlines are stainless.