Oval Newbie
just got back from my vacation...
here are some pics i took to share. :)

OMG what is that I want one!!!

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Beautiful shots. That is somewhere I've always wanted to go, and hope to sometime while still in my early 20's. That store with all the car parts is very cool. I wish they had something like that here in the US, oh that's right, Checker Auto Parts:wink: :laugh:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
The grey car? I think it might be a Tommy Kaira? I recognize it from GT3 might be way off though.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I was there for a month one time. Visited Tokyo and Yakuska (sp). Anyways, I always remember the currency and the prices throwing me off. Nice pics by the way. Where all did you go?
I also remember thinking they had a lot of electronics stores. And then I went to Hong Kong:eyebulge: Now that place is crazy.
Apples to Oranges, I know.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
OMG Japan = Heaven 4 me..The Grey car is a Tommy Kaira and wow, those r dream tuning shops. i didn't expect 2 c that white Chrystler 300 there.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
07mkvgti said:
OMG Japan = Heaven 4 me..The Grey car is a Tommy Kaira and wow, those r dream tuning shops. i didn't expect 2 c that white Chrystler 300 there.

Yes, I'm so pumped I called that Tommy K! I guess I'm only mostly worthless.:redface: