GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

photoshop request(im not good at it)

silver_z33

Less mpg
Car(s)
MKVI GLI
im debating back and forth between the 18x8.5 v710 in matte black, or the
v715 19x8.5 in matte black(im gonn get them powder coated bc they dont make them in our bolt pattern). I keep debating back and forth but its hard to find pictures of either on a DBP R. If anyone is decent at photoshop help me out so i can decide.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
First off; what do you mean "they dont make them in our bolt pattern"??? they make both of those in 5X112 in proper MKV offsets, so not sure what your issue is there.

As for DBP Pics...

That's the closest they have so someone can pchop that to matte black. Oh, and i believe Zevion is running V710s, so you could use his if he doesn't mind :thumbsup:

silver_z33

Less mpg
Car(s)
MKVI GLI
I meant about the v715. They don't make the v715 in matte black only in hyper silver for our bolt pattern. the matte black is only bmw bolt pattern 5x120. Therefore it's been difficult to find any picture at all of a matte black v715 on an R. And the v710 i know they do produce in matte black for our bolt pattern but I've had trouble finding pictures of it on DBP. They're always angled odd and u don't get a good look. Clearer now lol?

Last edited:

silver_z33

Less mpg
Car(s)
MKVI GLI
And thanks for the picture I saw it on the vmr website too its literally the same on I was gonn post when I got home to my comp and u beat me to it and saved me some time. Saabapedia to the rescue again lol

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
I meant about the v715. They don't make the v715 in matte black only in hyper silver for our bolt pattern. the matte black is only bmw bolt pattern 5x120. Therefore it's been difficult to find any picture at all of a matte black v715 on an R. And the v710 i know they do produce in matte black for our bolt pattern but I've had trouble finding pictures of it on DBP. They're always angled odd and u don't get a good look. Clearer now lol?

Gotcha now; didn't know that. No problem on the pic :biggrin:

silver_z33

Less mpg
Car(s)
MKVI GLI
I saw a picture of a dbp with gloss black wheels with a polished lip it actually looked really nice I might get the v715s powder coated with gloss not matte too many decisions to be made lol