GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Phil's Build Thread

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
^ Lol!

I'm actually really considering one. With a Scirocco R, I can still afford to mod it with my budget.

:biggrin:

Maybe a GT3071R, with some Air, Wheels, BBK. The usual :wink:

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
i'd get coilovers and try your luck at the underground racing over in tuen mun at night. my siu kao fu races all the time around there with his heavily modded evo5

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
^ Really.

What kind of...Underground Racing are you speaking of? :biggrin:

If I was going to go performance, I don't think i'd take a Scirocco R. Probably a Golf R if I really wanted a Dub, but...I might lean towards something else.

E-man

8====D
Car(s)
07 .:Rabbit
i say scirroco R or an r34

if you were gunna do the performance side of things definitely the R34.

if only we had more of them in the states :cry:

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Phil, it all depends on what kinda guys you get going that night. and you have to be initiated into the whole thing. they race for fun, for money, or like F&F they race for slips. my uncle just races for fun and sometimes money depending on who it is.

he was talking about how one night he was out, there was a kid with more money than brains with a 'spoon' s2k (basically all cosmetic, and no internal mods) and he was talking a whole lot of smack to my siu kao fu. eventually the idiot said i bet you 30,000hkd that i can go around the 'loop' faster than you. lol safe to say my uncle came out 30k richer lol

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
I've got money, but I don't foolishly bet it like that :p.

Best believe if I'm betting it, there's a reason haha. I don't know how much I want a JDM Car like that though.

I was thinking of an E46 M3, and then either Charging it or Boosting it, and still slamming it :p.

I'm pretty sure I cant get away from slamming my car, LOL :(.

Are you coming back to HK too cskm?

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
wow so are we all gonna gather in hk and make a new forum bigger than vorsicht? :)

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
i love your car