GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PG Performance

Cadbury

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MKV
I was talking with Phil from BSH a few days ago to see if there were any Canadian distributors for BSH products and he told me that PG Performance sells their full line!

The products aren't on their website but if you call ask for Paul JR. or you can email him directly at pauljr@pgperformance.com.

I ordered a PCV fix from Paul (awesome service BTW), and received it in less than 3 days. It looks like the parts are shipped from Surrey, BC.

http://www.pgperformance.com/catalog.php

jpun15

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI 6MT
How do the prices compare with respect to BSH's prices? Is shipping reasonable?

B5Passat

Passed Driver's Ed
This is great news! PG performance has always had good customer service, but they really need to finish the construction of their new website. BSH is coming out with some really great parts and its great to know there is a place in Canada to source these parts. Although, I must add that I've never had any problem ordering from BSH directly. I just hope that the prices are competitive.

Cadbury

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MKV
After taxes and shipping I paid $156.80CAD for the BSH stage 1.

I asked about the BSH intake, he quoted me $375 plus $25-30 for shipping.

poopooegg

Too Poor To Mod
Car(s)
VW GTI
price seems to be converted from USD to CAD and a little bit more. But it'll be ok for ontario dubbers as you don't need to pay PST.

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Pricing seems pretty reasonable to me, especially because they're local to me. That'll make it quite a bit cheaper than shipping something across the border and getting raped by UPS with their brokerage fees. :mad0259:

Just ordered the Stage 1 & 2 TSI Intake from Paul Jr., and hope to pick it up tomorrow! Sweet! :thumbsup:

jpun15

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI 6MT
Local is probably ok, but for us in the GTA I think Redline offers the parts at a much better deal.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
Local is probably ok, but for us in the GTA I think Redline offers the parts at a much better deal.

redline doesn't really keep anything in stock, EVERYTHING is shipped from the US. so you get dinged with duties/taxes etc.

08cwgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
bought my intake from redline, $100 brokerage fees, so i will try to order anything in canada now