GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

peterrabbit'ses life advice column

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
I was honestly unimpressed with Whafro's answer to my query, I feel it lacked originality. I'm interested to see how you do in the same circumstances.

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
it's just like this. you know that saying...

behind every smoke'n hot babe, there's a guy that's tired of fucking her.

no? not clear? it means... the closer you are to it, the more difficult it is for one-self to recognize what it is that's in front of them.

still nothing? trash don't know they're trash. otherwise they wouldn't be trash.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
i got one for you.

if i were to take your job and have more success at it then you would you as a failure cease to exist?

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
during my days as a master's student, i used to t.a. this class called geographic economics and human disability, a systematic spatial analysis of coherviant distribution of non-lineal dynamics. in that course was this super dumb vietnamese chick -- but of course, was super hot. perky tits, tight ass, the whole nine yards. long story short, she failed outta school and i never saw her again. she no longer exists. not in my life, and no one elses (that i'm aware of).

but the question is... will I cease to exist. of course not. i will live on in your memories forever.

well... at least when nick is jerking off to my mug.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
during my days as a master's student, i used to t.a. this class called geographic economics and human disability, a systematic spatial analysis of coherviant distribution of non-lineal dynamics. in that course was this super dumb vietnamese chick -- but of course, was super hot. perky tits, tight ass, the whole nine yards. long story short, she failed outta school and i never saw her again. she no longer exists. not in my life, and no one elses (that i'm aware of).

but the question is... will I cease to exist. of course not. i will live on in your memories forever.

well... at least when nick is jerking off to my mug.

do you think that this lovely specimen could have been a figment of your imagination? cause i have never seen a super hot viet with all of these features that you describe.

this could be due to the fact that the only asian i like is Sum Yung Ho.

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
first of all... (LOL)... that "ho" chick you refer to is most likely korean.

and second. yes. hot vietnamese girls do exist. but you are right to be skeptical -- there are very few that i have met.

but no. she was very real.

i will try to find a pic.

and yes. i took pictures of all the hot students i taught.

Last edited:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
why korean are they............

ho-esk?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
LMFAO say the name slow and out loud.....

hahahahahaha. ill give you a min or two to reply with "wow i completely missed that the first time."

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
If I could score threads with negative stars this would get -5.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
its just me and peter joking around i dont think we were intending to get any approval from anyone on this forum. thanks for the $.02 though.