GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Performance Parts Available

mkver19

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 GLI, VR6 Cabby
Have a few parts for sale just lying around the house. Have pictures of the parts on the car as well as off the car. Willing to ship at buyers expense all parts have been bought strictly for a car that is garage kept. Shoot me a text: 717-917-3955

Located in South East Pennsylvania, now onto the good stuff...

AWE Cat back exhaust for 2.0T Jetta- great condition wasn't on the car more than 2000 miles sounds great and no drone: Asking $500

Evolution Motorsport Intake for FSI- also in great condition and just cleaned the filter, has an extra port bung for the DV relocation port: $150

Newsouth Indigo Series Boost Gauge: $50

Newsouth Indigo Series Voltmeter Gauge: $50

Euroswitch: $35

GLI Monster Mats- good condition: $50

EvilNanabozho08

Have a few parts for sale just lying around the house. Have pictures of the parts on the car as well as off the car. Willing to ship at buyers expense all parts have been bought strictly for a car that is garage kept. Shoot me a text: 717-917-3955

Located in South East Pennsylvania, now onto the good stuff...

AWE Cat back exhaust for 2.0T Jetta- great condition wasn't on the car more than 2000 miles sounds great and no drone: Asking $500

Evolution Motorsport Intake for FSI- also in great condition and just cleaned the filter, has an extra port bung for the DV relocation port: $150

Newsouth Indigo Series Boost Gauge: $50

Newsouth Indigo Series Voltmeter Gauge: $50

Euroswitch: $35

GLI Monster Mats- good condition: $50
Is that just the new South gauge? Or is the vent pod

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk