GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.::Parts For Sale Take A Look : )::.

.::GTICRO::.

.::NEW MEMBER::.
Car(s)
07 GTI FAHRENHEIT
Hey, everyone decided to go through some stuff that was laying down in the basement and came up with this stuff for sale if anyone is interested please PM me or message me on AIM.

Just went air like 2 weeks ago...selling my coilovers, them on for about a year still in good shape only thing wrong with it is one of the rear yellow shocks is no good but will still work other than that everything is good...including the metal inserts were you can go lower with out the collars in the rear...here is a pic....I am looking to get 500 or best offer plus shipping on your end.

SOLD

Instead of posting a hole bunch of threads in each section I just decided I would put some other stuff on here maybe someone is interested.

OEM rear lower bumper cover...$75 Or Best Offer: SOLD

OEM Fog Grilles and center grille (didnt get a chance to take pic of the center)...$60 or best offer:

OEM Throttle body plastic pipe $40 bucks or best offer.

OEM Motor Mounts $80 or best offer:

OEM PVC...plus PVC fix...oem $20...Fix $30.

OEM R32 rear bumper reflectors...brand new $20. SOLD

OEM front sidemarkers $10:

OEM Smoked rear tailights bought them dont like how they look need to be repolished to get the shine back, one hatch light is a little chipped...$100 or best offer:

Thanks Everyone for looking : )​

Last edited:

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Which FK coilovers are those? Streetlines? And is one of the shocks completely blown or what exactly...just curious since you say "but will still work".

.::GTICRO::.

.::NEW MEMBER::.
Car(s)
07 GTI FAHRENHEIT
Which FK coilovers are those? Streetlines? And is one of the shocks completely blown or what exactly...just curious since you say "but will still work".

They are the Silverline Non-Adjustable...shock does not come back out when you push it in but no fluid is coming out or anything but will work if installed on the car I would suggest a new one from FK or ECS.