GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parting out - Might be worth looking at

3AFL

I just don't know
Dibs on the euro dash cubbie. How hard is it to install the euro dash tray, cause i'll take that too.

Last edited:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Bummed to see you parting the car, excited to think what may be on the horizon.

I'll vouch for you! Great seller, even cooler dude. GLWS of everything. :thumbsup:

GTIWV

WV VW
Dibs on the euro dash cubbie. How hard is it to install the euro dash tray, cause i'll take that too.

The dash cubby isnt to bad, getting to the one bolt on the brace is a PITA, but other than that its easy.

The cupholder is not bad, just takes a little while. You have to take out the whole center console, and its like 24 screws total. lol

dash tray is easy peazy. whats the condition of the hid bulbs?

The HID bulbs are like new. Ive probably had them for 2 years, but the car has probably got less than 10k on it in the past 2 years.

Bummed to see you parting the car, excited to think what may be on the horizon.

I'll vouch for you! Great seller, even cooler dude. GLWS of everything. :thumbsup:

Thanks man. I'm just sticking with what i have now, the CRV and S2k. I also picked up a CBR600rr a few months back and my REAL project is this. I won't be able to have it at h20 this year, but it will be there next year for sure. And will look a LOT different soon.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
ko4 being sold ??

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
Is the shift boot and surround for sale or just the knob?