GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Part out thread of teh chr!s (Stage 2 unitronic with supporting mods)

Teh_Chr!s

.:Black Magic GTI Owner:.
yo guys i gave my main forum the first shot @ being vultures but theres still ALOT left .... so let the scavenging begin ....

ive got a small list of mods in my sig , ill make a list of whats still around and put prices on them but in the mean time if u need something ask away

all prices will include shipping but when sending the money please include the paypal fees. im in central VA so if ur within driving range leme know and i can arrange a pickup

Feel free to pm me or email me (both go straight to my droid so ill get right back @ yah ) my email is zxzcjt2k4zxz@aol.com

Paypal info
Zxzcjt2k4zxz@aol.com

BEFORE

AFTER

The New Ride

Last edited:

martin27

Ready to race!
gorgeous car man.... sorry to hear about that... post up a list of stuff and we will help u out!

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Lub mkiv gli, sorry to see ur car like that man. Which front mount is that ? I'm interested

Teh_Chr!s

UPDATED 04.05.11

Alright so heres the list of the major things for sale .... the entire car is for sale , any part u need ask for it if its not listed ill check it out n see if its broken or not . OBO prices but dont try any retarded lowballs All Prices Are The Price Shipped Within The US ... Shipped To Canada Or Anywhere Outside The US Will Be A Lil More

2.0T FSI Engine & Tranny w/ Unitronic Stg 2 ECU @78000 Miles Oil Changed Every 3500 miles (Still in car Until i can get my dads engine lift) $3500 Shipped

GTI Steering Wheel w/o Airbag $250 Shipped

42DD Shifter Bushings $20 Shipped

Still Available:
-Motor/transmission/ECU/cluster
-OEM Radio With Sat Radio & 6 Disk CD Player
-OEM Steering Wheel
-Interlagos Cloth Seats
-OEM Front Swaybar
-OEM Rear Swaybar
-OEM Catback With Resonator Delete ( I Still Have The Resonator)
-Smoked Passenger Side Tail Lights
-GTI Shifter knob and Boot
-Almost Any INTERIOR Part You Want

.....if u can think of anything i may have missed or u need leme know

Last edited:

roruss08gti

Have you been RickRolled?
Car(s)
08 GTI
Holy Shi'ite. Looks like you rolled it!!! Good to hear that you are OK!!!!

Teh_Chr!s

Holy Shi'ite. Looks like you rolled it!!! Good to hear that you are OK!!!!

that i did ... worked a long shift all week and rolled her leaving work all i remember is leavin the parking lot that day and waking up in the hospital a few days later .... broken left wrist, elbow , collar bone , nose , part of my face just below my right eye and compressed a few disks in my neck .

Teh_Chr!s

front lip, bumper, and front mount?! i could do pick up probably

the votex front lip got destroyed , front bumper is a lil beat up and the fmic is at my dads house .... when we took it off the car it looked good ill have to get it back over here for pics tho

Chris2.0t

GtI 2>0T
Car(s)
2011 Wrx
rear bumper looks good, interested, roof rack??unless you had it on when you wrecked lol?

Teh_Chr!s

rack was destroyed and badgeless grill got the center (where the emblem used to be) knocked out

Teh_Chr!s

also on the odd chance anyone has mk4 1.8t parts we could work a even trade