GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parrot Kit with steering wheel harness...Use your Phone Button!!!

johnnyg238

"Doc"
Car(s)
For now Honda V6 Acc
Im selling a Parrot Bluetooth kit for the GTI, the one that lets you use the phone button on the steering wheel. It is the Parrot QCVWS2 from Quick Connect Products. It is in perfect condition. I am moving to DC and have to get rid of one car. Unfortunately due to wife not being able to drive stick my poor GTI has to go. Since I won't be able to get any money for the parrot installed on the car I thought I would give someone a break on the website. Comes with all original paperwork and box.

$200 shipped.

$289 brand new from quickconnectproducts.com

johnnyg238

"Doc"
Car(s)
For now Honda V6 Acc
actually I meant to put $189 shipped...that way you save $100 AND shipping costs...

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
Car(s)
milfs
Does it use its own voice recognition to dial or will it use my phone's?

johnnyg238

"Doc"
Car(s)
For now Honda V6 Acc
You can find all the information on quickconnectproducts website...As for the 2 versus 3 I really have no idea to be honest and I can't find anything on a casual web search about it either...

I know that this parrot kit connected with my old RAZR and my current iPhone flawlessly.

johnnyg238

"Doc"
Car(s)
For now Honda V6 Acc
I emailed quickconnect and am waiting for their response on the 2 versus 3.

johnnyg238

"Doc"
Car(s)
For now Honda V6 Acc
Per howard the difference between the version 2 and version 3 is

"Very little difference. The new harness does not require the installer to move the blue SAT/Ipod plug to the radio side - we have jumpers that automatically make this connection. If you are not having connection issues, I wouldn't change your harness. Howard"