GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Panera Bread Fundraiser to Fight Blood Cancers!

LPhiE

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys,

I'm running the Nike Women's Marathon in October with The Leukemia & Lyphoma Society. I'm raising money to help find a cure, treatment, and support for patients and their families.

I am having a fundraiser at Panera Bread in Marina Del Rey this Thursday, August 22, from 4-8 pm.

4720 Lincoln Blvd., Marina Del Rey, CA.

It would be awesome if we had a spur of the moment meet and if you all could come out help support me.

All you guys have to do is print out the picture below and bring it with you on Thursday, order food, and enjoy your food and hangout! Part of the proceeds from your food purchase will go to LLS in support of the great services they provide for patients living with blood cancers and their families.

Thank you guys!

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
I did my part. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• panera.png
    panera.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 118

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Dang it! I didn't see a red GTI in the lot nor did I know who to look for, so I assumed you weren't there. Looking at my receipt, I bought my dinner minutes before you posted your previous message, which I didn't see 'cause I don't check the forum from my phone.

Oh well. Next time...

LPhiE

Go Kart Champion
Dang it! I didn't see a red GTI in the lot nor did I know who to look for, so I assumed you weren't there. Looking at my receipt, I bought my dinner minutes before you posted your previous message, which I didn't see 'cause I don't check the forum from my phone.

Oh well. Next time...

No problem man. Next time. Thank you again!