GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Painted stock GTI rims?

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
I guess it depends what car the matte wheels are on... ;)

Those aren't matte black, but definitely works in matte grey etc

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Ohhh that GTR....

What i wouldn't give....

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Just go to America, there bound to get it for about 30 dollars....

:crymoanandcrysomemore...:

Hmm so whats one of them gnna cost here? 150,000?

:cry:

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Just go to America, there bound to get it for about 30 dollars....

:crymoanandcrysomemore...:
:cry:

hehe.. land of opportunity, where students can drive R32's! They are probably half the price there (We have to pay through the nose for everything here,sux!)

jaron

Guam's Finest GTi
Car(s)
2008 GTI MKV 2DR/DSG
G-Rig, I feel your pain. At least you have a dealership in Australia. Im in Guam, there are about 4 or 5 GTI's here... you gotta be insane to own one... which I do, and I am. lol

warranty, whats that? APR tuning... forget it. Its all DIY or dont do nothin at all. haha

wanna get my ECU flashed for me?

triode12

Go Kart Champion
G-Rig, I feel your pain. At least you have a dealership in Australia. Im in Guam, there are about 4 or 5 GTI's here... you gotta be insane to own one... which I do, and I am. lol

warranty, whats that? APR tuning... forget it. Its all DIY or dont do nothin at all. haha

wanna get my ECU flashed for me?

Yeah - holy tread revival alright.

Jaron - You can install a tune on your GTI using a Superchips Bluefin handset- no need for a dealer.

www.superchips.co.uk.

melbv

time to modify
Car(s)
speed
where is a good place to get a decent priced powdercoating done in inner melbourne?
I got a quote to $700. Is that acceptable?

NahbutsGTI

EUROTHRASH
Car(s)
MkV GTI 6spd
I would not pay more than $160 per wheel. Depulu(best wheel reconditioners in Qld) quoted me 160 to fix a gutter rash and powdercoat or 130 to fix gutter rash and re-machine the face. (my wheels are machined obviously)

DSC00978.jpg

Last edited:

bwen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
I would not pay more than $160 per wheel. Depulu(best wheel reconditioners in Qld) quoted me 160 to fix a gutter rash and powdercoat or 130 to fix gutter rash and re-machine the face. (my wheels are machined obviously)

I've been looking for a reliable place in Brisbane, which place did you go to ? Darra or Ashmore?