GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

..::|| P2Spec.com LED LIGHTING Products for Interior and Exterior Use! MK5/MK6 Info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben@p2spec

Ready to race!
***A compilation thread of ALL available interior and exterior LED lighting options available for the MK5/MK6 (will add products, including LED Interior bulbs, etc. by special request!)***

**UPDATE: ALL LIGHTING PRODUCTS FREE SHIPPING FOR ENTIRE MONTH OF JULY 2010 as an extension of the Great American P2Spec Roadtrip! Check it out here!**

P2SPEC and RACINGDASH bring you LED REPLACEMENT BULBS, XENON WHITE 7000K Output, GUARANTEED ERROR FREE!

RDASH LED Replacement, ERROR-FREE, License Plate Lights P2SPEC: $54.95
(Plug-N-Play Installation, No Tools Required). Click for More Information.
Get that bright LED look everyone seems to be jealous with :).

Before:

After:

RDASH LED Replacement, ERROR-FREE, Footwell Courtesy Lights P2SPEC: $50.00
Emits a bright interior white glow!

After (driver's side):

After (passenger's side):

RDASH LED Replacement, ERROR-FREE, Trunk Compartment Courtesy Lights P2SPEC: $40.00
Make sure you know exactly what you're grabbing in your 3/5-door!

After (zoomed-in):

After (installed):

PRICING AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
-------
All orders are usually shipped same or next-day! And, of course, please checkout using our website and current coupon code 'GOLFMK6' at checkout to redeem the FREE SHIPPING special on this item til the end of JUNE, 2010! Please PM, Email, or visit our website, http://www.p2spec.com, for more information on the RDASH interior/exterior error-free LED kits.

Last edited:

ben@p2spec

Ready to race!
MK5/MK6 Compatibile Interior LED Lighting Kit - Brightest Available!

Fresh and EXCLUSIVELY from P2Spec.com! This is the "Pure White" version of our interior LED kit, now outfitted on Dirty Candy to match all of the other RDASH components (footwell, trunk, license plate).

Interior, just ONE overhead light on. (vanity).

Short exposure, driving light "Pure White" LEDs... (emphasis driving lights)

Short exposure, driving light "Pure White" LEDs w/ doors open (interior lights on, but emphasis driving lights).

Long exposure, "Pure White" Interior LED Kit (emphasis).

Long exposure, "Pure White" Interior LED Kit (emphasis) - activated blinkers to keep interior on, doors swung open.

Long exposure, "Pure White" Interior LED Kit (emphasis) - activated blinkers to keep interior on!

And the exterior driving lights? Don't ask about those yet, but they are LEDs ;).

BULB INFO AND ORDERING, CLICK HERE!

Cheers!

Last edited:

iceberq

pewpew
Car(s)
2006 GTI DSG/CW/APR
I'm a little confused by your website. The interior kit says MK5/MK6 in the title but the description says MK6 only. So does the kit work on MK5 also? Do your courtesy footwell lights & trunk lights work on the MK5 too? They also say MK6 only.

Item says sale price $69.99 but why am I forced to pay an additional $15 for 'pure white'? There is no combo option? Why not just increase price to include that $15 for default option then? I apologize if this comes off as offensive or criticizing but the item description and pricing is definitely confusing.

ben@p2spec

Ready to race!
I'm a little confused by your website. The interior kit says MK5/MK6 in the title but the description says MK6 only. So does the kit work on MK5 also? Do your courtesy footwell lights & trunk lights work on the MK5 too? They also say MK6 only.

Item says sale price $69.99 but why am I forced to pay an additional $15 for 'pure white'? There is no combo option? Why not just increase price to include that $15 for default option then? I apologize if this comes off as offensive or criticizing but the item description and pricing is definitely confusing.

Hey iceberg, yep everything is cross compatible and of course we still have some website updating to do - will make note. Also on the interior led kit, it actually did used to be an option, but customers have always opted to match the rdash kits with the pure white LEDs anyway.

Will see about fixing the noted shortly, no worries and thanks for pointing it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.