GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Our His & hers-mr2/s2k

aladdin

Ready to race!
never seen that color on a mr2. looks great. any white s2k with lm's is a winner winner chicken dinner in my book, and to add a perdy lady drivin'.. cudos. booth cars are sick. i love your unique look. ima fan. go wild or stfu. and no matter what, MKV's are boring.. in a classy way. Where as your cars are more loud.

Killer GSR

Ready to race!
Cool pics but I see a lack of MKV content. Also are you planning on flying that mr2?

thanks...guess i posted in the wrong section... saw a guy posting bout his dad getting an m3 and thought it would work... Guess not..Mods move if you please.

And ya i do plan on flying the mr2...its called down force.

non mkv.. w/e

seen both cars in person, fuckn gorgeous
thanks

yeah, seen both around, where u guys form, im in des plaines

Northbrook/north shore area
x3, seen both of 'em around. Amazing wheel choice on both cars for sure :thumbsup:
thanks
that body kit on the MR2 is a bit over done, and the wing is WWWAAAAAYYYY over the top. it would be added to my "epic wings collection" on facebook if i came across it. color looks good on it though. the S2k looks pretty sick, but a bit too much low for my tastes.

u might be a fan of how i had the mr2 before...

I wanted something different and once i started changing up parts, the oem wing had to go to match the aggressiveness of the car.

never seen that color on a mr2. looks great. any white s2k with lm's is a winner winner chicken dinner in my book, and to add a perdy lady drivin'.. cudos. booth cars are sick. i love your unique look. ima fan. go wild or stfu. and no matter what, MKV's are boring.. in a classy way. Where as your cars are more loud.
Porsche Macadamia metallic with a little blue flake added...

Thanks for comments/compliments/hating

Last edited:

Killer GSR

Ready to race!
correct. looks great man. forget everyone hating on your mr2. the wing and the bodykit or whatever look dope. only think i would change is your wheel/tire specs...wider rears, smaller tires all around and mooooaarrrr camber:thumbsup:

thats the plan.... the setup is actually pretty aggresive as it is... the sideskirts are actually real wide so they make any camber non visible. 2.1 degrees all around. but yeah next spring new wheel/tire setup.

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
Nice cars man. I love mr2's. Used to do a lot of work on them. 550 rwhp on stock motor.... front end used to get pretty light :)

Once you replace the stock engine management they can do really well.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Iron man took those pictures? Damn, he must be on some hard times...

nhojyauq

Whats goood.
thats the plan.... the setup is actually pretty aggresive as it is... the sideskirts are actually real wide so they make any camber non visible. 2.1 degrees all around. but yeah next spring new wheel/tire setup.
dope man, how much camber is in your girls car?
Cars look dope. I need to find me a girl that's into cars.

yeahh me too. i try to teach my gf but she isnt havin it

Killer GSR

Ready to race!
dope man, how much camber is in your girls car?

yeahh me too. i try to teach my gf but she isnt havin it

can't remember front... rear camber is right around 4 degrees.

Wing is a buddy club gt wing modified to have wide posts along with making them taller. Pretty much making it identical to the voltex wing. (they use the same centerpiece)