GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Other Cars

MattyGTi

Ready to race!
2007 Scion tC 5 speed...i modded the hell out of the thing

Complete aftermarket turbo kit, catless turbo back exhaust, tial 38mm external wastegate, 6 puck clutch, Garret 57trim .63 a/r turbo, full kicker system, navigation, tein and trd suspension...the whole 9 yards...i got tuned at a shop called PTuning in Virginia...ran 9psi and made 250whp and 264 wtq on an AEM fi/c piggyback

devondunphy

Passed Driver's Ed
selling it, its quite the change stepping down into a gti. i loved this truck and i'm sad to see it go.
2004 Chevy Colorado Z71 4X4, Inline 5 Cyl w/ 230hp, 32' BF Goodrich All Terrain, Computer Tuned, Custom Twin Pipe Exhaust, K&N Cold Air Intake, Various Interior & Exterior Cosmetic mods too many to name.

scbastv

Ready to race!

Complete aftermarket turbo kit, catless turbo back exhaust, tial 38mm external wastegate, 6 puck clutch, Garret 57trim .63 a/r turbo, full kicker system, navigation, tein and trd suspension...the whole 9 yards...i got tuned at a shop called PTuning in Virginia...ran 9psi and made 250whp and 264 wtq on an AEM fi/c piggyback

VERY well known shop around here for making cars turbo and doing it right!

good choice...im sure its nasty gettin the work done there :thumbsup:

DvS21

Ready to race!

does this count? An 04 Buell XB12s. Intake, race exhaust, race ecu. I would assume just over 100 hp 90tq to the rear wheel.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
My wife's beetle.

For those that like the Black Tops, stock on the final edition model.

Just the Hood of my '64 Massey Ferguson 35

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
my car and dad's eos..vdubs all they way! :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 197

UGMK6<3

Ready to race!

sexy sexy!

props brother.

Geofux

Ready to race!
My POS..

'82 Fiat X1/9