GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT - NEWS - C.Ronaldo crashes his Ferrari

ONGIE

Final Score...Barrier 1 - Ronaldo - 0

cr.jpg

Article linkee
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5252488/ronaldo-uninjured-in-car-crash-police/

misterstig

Ready to race!
Christiano Ronaldo; the only player in the world that can walk away fine from a high speed ferrari crash yet spends 5 minutes on the ground when he falls over on the pitch..

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
Christiano Ronaldo; the only player in the world that can walk away fine from a high speed ferrari crash yet spends 5 minutes on the ground when he falls over on the pitch..
buahahahah couldnt agree with you more on that!!

biggest cheat ever!!

come on Arsenal!!!

ONGIE

:bellyroll: ...oh so true!!...and look out if you mess up his hairdo..ROFLMAO.

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
he has more product in his hair than what is used to treat the pitches he plays on lolz

adlgti

Ready to race!
couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

shame he will be fit for game against Chelsea this Sunday.

big game, not many bigger actually.

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
you owe me for the drycleaning of my shirt now, LOL :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

G-rig

Go Kart Champion

Sucks how they milk it like that and so many breaks in the game. They need to be drinking the new mother..

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
Sucks how they milk it like that and so many breaks in the game. They need to be drinking the new mother..
the new mother is awesome lolz!!

massive cans too hahaha

here the servos selling them 2 cans for $5.50