GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT- New Alfa 149

GC3663

Ready to race!

Original Story: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/229656/alfas_beautiful_little_number.html

:eyebulge: :eyebulge: :eyebulge: :drool: :drool: :drool: :eyebulge: :eyebulge: :eyebulge: :drool: :drool:

Can't wait to see one of these in real life...

Dingah

Crusty Aviator
Car(s)
Audi SQ5
Looks nice rather like the Brera(?) which has a nice bum.
Being italian though they are generally far more show than go; recent Alfas have not rated well.
Now a Maserati Granturismo S just seems to hit the right note in all departments - a real cross dresser - a bit of feminine and masculine in a pleasant mix - reminds me of Navy nights out at the 'Cross! A great car.

Dingah

moomoonel

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
wouldn't mind to have one if they put a honda engine in it

GC3663

Ready to race!
Looks nice rather like the Brera(?) which has a nice bum.
Being italian though they are generally far more show than go...

Agreed, but i love their designs...except for the recent MiTo which i think looks a bit dopey....but Brera Spider and the 8C:drool:

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI
Looks ass, more wrinkles in the metalwork than a grandma's face.

Attached; one free voucher to Eyetests 'r' Us.... use it wisely Grasshopper :wink:

Ice Halo

Ready to race!
Nah nothing wrong with my eyesight, its way too fussy, too many lines and curves, I mean just look at the C-pillar region, about 7 creases going on there. Its an Alfa that looks like its been "Bangle-lised" a la BMW. May look better in real life though.

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI
Nah nothing wrong with my eyesight, its way too fussy, too many lines and curves, I mean just look at the C-pillar region, about 7 creases going on there. Its an Alfa that looks like its been "Bangle-lised" a la BMW. May look better in real life though.

Yeah...I guess you either love them or hate 'em... I have always had a (semi) soft spot for Alfa's :wub:

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
I have always had a (semi) soft spot for Alfa's :wub:

Yes it's called landfill :thumbsup:

They do make some very nice looking cars, Brera especially... pity their quality is so crap. Even the fit and finish on their showroom cars is horrible.

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI
Yes it's called landfill :thumbsup:

They do make some very nice looking cars, Brera especially... pity their quality is so crap. Even the fit and finish on their showroom cars is horrible.

Gotta agree there...lovely looking car but crap quality tho'... I'm told by Alfaphiles that you can get the odd reliable one, but I always see the same people have that "I hope this thing doesn't just stop on me" frown on their face when driving their pride and joy. :biggrin: