GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT merry christmas

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
merry Christmas to all my orthodox brothers :happyanim: now time to eat my pig on spitt :biggrin:

saad

Go Kart Champion
Which is why Jews and Muslims dont eat them :)

saad

Go Kart Champion
They actually agree on a lot, and have historically lived in harmony, only in the last 60 years has there been disharmony I believe

SleekY

Ready to race!
Sreken Bozik (Merrry Xmas) Nikola!..Parada 2nite? :)

Last edited:

Pharkus

Ninja
An American Jew visits China for the first time and enters a Chinese restuarant for a meal. Wondering if there are any Chinese Jews he calls the waiter over to ask him the question "I'm a Jew from American and was wondering, do you have any Chinese Jews in China?". The waiter responds "Ahhh sir, you wait moment for me, I ask manager."

After 5 minutes the waiter comes back and replys "No sir, we do not have Chinese Jews, but we do have orange jew or mountain dew."

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
faeces is digested food matter, bacteria, and the lining of your bowel. horses eat their own shit and french people love eating cheval. So i guess the French are disgusting.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
at some point everything you eat was either sitting in shit, eating shit, or covered in shit. Also remember you are putting your knob in or licking a hole that's half an inch away from shit. So deal with shit and enjoy everything nature has to offer.

TimT

Go Kart Champion
at some point everything you eat was either sitting in shit, eating shit, or covered in shit. Also remember you are putting your knob in or licking a hole that's half an inch away from shit. So deal with shit and enjoy everything nature has to offer.

<insert inappropriate homosexual joke here>

hehe i said insert

Hilton_K

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTI
what if i'm bowling right arm unorthodox around the wicket from the cathedral end...is it christmas for me as well??