GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[OT] Any Gamers here??

mike20t

Shaved Burger
Couldnt find a "gamer" thread around so i made one. Gosh im special!

So yeah...

If your a gamer and you play games list em here and what you do in it, where your upto etc..

I play:
Forza2 (lvl 40)
F1-07
WoW (3x lvl 70's)
RCT3 [lol]
and i also divulge in some FSX every now and then...

Come on nerds! Fess up!

GTILIN

Banned
Car(s)
Golf GTI 3 Door BM
I play with myself...currently rated at level 98. HAHAHAHHAHAHA

CiaranGTI

Schwam, Doo, Doo and heif
I am a casual gamer, love Tiger Woods on PS2 and the party games like Guitar Hero & Buzz etc etc.

I have a Wii and have Zelda, Cooking Mama (oddly AWESOME!) and WiiSports. The Wii is great as even non-gamers like my GF totally get into it as you actually get to DO something.

I also have a Nintendo DS and I have Final Fantasy III, both Brain Training progs, New Super Mario, Point Blank and few other fun games.

I used to love the fully involved RPG/Action adventure type games, but now I just dont have enough time to immerse myself in deep gameplay. I have great memories of spending all Xmas holidays playing my way through Final Fantasy VII on the original playstation, that is still an amazingly good game and doesnt suffer from an overly serious plotline like other Jap RPGs. (Chocobo Racing was so much fun!)

But even now, I still love just zoning out and playing something on a console.

A PS3 is on my list of things to buy.... I'm waiting for the price to drop down and the inevitable first batch issues to be discovered and resolved on the Series 2 models.

moguzhan

Drag Racer
Car(s)
Jetta 07
i just play poker online and waiting on FIFA 08. its taking bloody foreverrrrrr.

vwgtimkv

Out of love for the car
The only kind of games I like are RTS ones. I bought C&C3 not that long ago but haven't had a chance to play it much. The best RTS game ever IMO is a game called "Company of Heroes". It's pretty underrated I think, but if you want to play an awesome RTS game, I'd highly recommend it. I have a PS2 that I used to play all the time when I was younger but I haven't touched it in years - I just got really bored of it. I might buy a PS3 when GT5 (is that what it's up to now?) gets released, depending on the price.

Cheers

FKGTI

Car(s)
GOLF GTI MKV 2007
been playing BF2 online... SHOOTING releases stress from work. :smile:

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
PC gaming only for me, i don't do consoles.

Battlefield 2 FTW!!!!! Looove that game and Tues nights is dedidcated BF2 night with 5-6 other mates! As well as any other chance i get! What names do you guys use on there? I'm DRMAT still.

I'm pretty much FPS or driving (all the NFS's since the first one!) but sometimes deviate a bit, Company of Heroes was cool considering i don't generally like playing RTS since Warcraft 2! I definitely don't do things like The Sims, Theme Park games, Civ etc.

Tried out Bioshock (demo only) on the weekend and that is going to be one killer game even if you don't have Vista or a DX10 compliant graphics card! GTA FTW also... number 4 coming out soon on PS3 but PC will have to wait many months after that before it gets it...WTF!

revdes

PC gaming only for me, i don't do consoles.

Battlefield 2 FTW!!!!! Looove that game and Tues nights is dedidcated BF2 night with 5-6 other mates! As well as any other chance i get! What names do you guys use on there? I'm DRMAT still.

I'm pretty much FPS or driving (all the NFS's since the first one!) but sometimes deviate a bit, Company of Heroes was cool considering i don't generally like playing RTS since Warcraft 2! I definitely don't do things like The Sims, Theme Park games, Civ etc.

Tried out Bioshock (demo only) on the weekend and that is going to be one killer game even if you don't have Vista or a DX10 compliant graphics card! GTA FTW also... number 4 coming out soon on PS3 but PC will have to wait many months after that before it gets it...WTF!

WTF Mat, did you just do a line of coke haha? You've gone into Hyper-Mode!

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Hahahaha i know... i'm a nerd from way back, I get just as excited over games and PCs as i do over cars and bikes lol. Now that i read back what i wrote it does kinda seem like i did a line of coke and you can imagine it being spoken at a million miles an hour hahaha

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
i sorry i cant resist...

ok i admit it i was/ still am one too. but me and my friends didnt weren't into computer games.. we were more into RC planes.. boats and cars...
lol in year 11 we also built our own electric vehicle which was like a 3 wheeled go kart.. and i was on the solar car team (which we were the national champions) :cool:

then we got our Ps and propper cars and gfs.

blahhey!

Ferris

www.ferrisgti.com
Car(s)
2007 Golf GTI 3D TR
I'm a bit similar to CiaranGTI in that I mainly play console games (PS2, Wii) these days. I think this is mainly down to me buying a Mac a few years ago... you just can't get the same range of games for it as you can for PCs. If I had one of the new Intel-based Macs it would be a different story though!

Games I have been into over the past year...
Wii:
Wii Sports
Mario Strikers Charged

PS2:
Pro Evo Soccer (can't remember which version, one of the latest ones)
Guitar Hero (1, 2 and 80s)
GTA San Andreas
Bully

Mac...
Call of Duty 2
Soldier of Fortune 2 (I know it's old.. :)

One of these days I'd like to put together a cheap PC (mainly to play BF2 online), but I've heard that the Xbox 360 is coming down (has already come down?) to $399. That's a tempting alternative to a cheap PC :)

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
i use to be a gamer, played Starcraft (BW), Diablo 2, Counter-Strike, FFXI Online, and WoW.

those days are long gone. been busy with "real life" issues