GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
meh. it's weird how your sex drives goes right the fuck out the window after some emotional trauma

Give it a week or two.

and yeah you'd be surprised how many people will want to be friends with you if you try. Getting back out there has it's own challenges but it really gets your mind off things. especially if you find a nice female friend to ease you back into talking to the opposite sex again

I don't know how old you are, but if you're close to nugg (and myself at 26) then you know, it's harder to find friends in your 20s than in college. That said though, many people are in the same boat and will be excited if you reach out.

Couldn't agree more. I did find talking with my counselor helpful, and I'm really anti-drugs.

Haha, troys bitching about full size beds. I'm rocking that twin bunk bed, come at me bro.

You're plenty cut bruh, you could definitely get it ;) and +1 on hot waitress.

Yeah, but you live at home, you're not taking bishes home. The full is honestly fine, but I feel like it's a buzz kill for girls. Also, I'm a bit too tall for it.

I'm not cut enough. I've packed on a little pudge over the past few months.

Thinking of grilling us some steaks and asparagus and maybe roasting potatoes... Grab a bottle of wine. Yay or nay?

That sounds pretty fantastic. Like I said about asparagus before though, avoid if you're going to bust in her mouth.

I'd rather eat Rosie O'Donnell's g string, after a cross fit session, than go to Applebee's.

Waffle house is aight doe.

Sent from deez balls

That's a little bit extreme, but Applebee's is pretty shitty. It's right next door though and hopefully open, so with the snow and ice and shit it might win.

I love Waffle House but I'm way less likely to pull a hot waitress there, it's further and even less healthy.

eat outside. it's nice today.

StayStetti

Banned
I'm 21, but yeah I hear ya. You just have to give a little effort and go for it. I'm still deathly afraid of getting let down for whatever reason but I'm moving on for the time being. Also adjusting for people who are not timely with texting is absolutely the worst thing ever.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm 21, but yeah I hear ya. You just have to give a little effort and go for it. I'm still deathly afraid of getting let down for whatever reason but I'm moving on for the time being. Also adjusting for people who are not timely with texting is absolutely the worst thing ever.

Texting with girls can be a pretty big pain and the ass and it's hard to judge sometimes if they're not really interested in talking, bad texters, busy, etc.

The older girl I'm hooking up with now, she'll text me like an hour or two later and we don't exchange more than a few texts, but she just isn't on her phone much and doesn't seem to want to "chat/shoot the shit" via text which is fine. We have pretty good conversation in person and the bangin' was good :laugh:

A lot of these 21-27 year olds or so are just weird about it though. I think in the digital age they have so many options that their interest wains and it's a big pain. The key is just talk to a bunch of girls at all times and one or two of them will end up being cool, wanting to hang out and maybe hook up. It's annoying but it is what it is.

I would try not to worry about getting let down to much, put yourself first and just get out there, talk to a lot of girls, maybe plow some, see how you feel and go from there. No need to rush into anything too serious. I've basically been living carefree since my engagement broke off about 1.5 years ago, I got a job traveling the country and it's been really good. I'm not really in a rush to get married at all now, but I'm definitely open to meet someone for longer term if it happens. The key is knowing that you can be happy single or in a relationshit.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, but you live at home, you're not taking bishes home. The full is honestly fine, but I feel like it's a buzz kill for girls. Also, I'm a bit too tall for it.

I'm not cut enough. I've packed on a little pudge over the past few months.

Very true.

Still would smash again.

Phil is OG and younger than me :eek: Damn. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.