GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
nugg, just went through the same thing. 5 years ended this saturday. find someone to talk to (preferably female) and keep distracted
I'm very sorry. I hope you overcome this too.

I really wanted to talk to someone who is female...but there's no one in my area really, and no one who takes my insurance who is female.

I just feel so lost. Sometimes my friends bring her up and I wanna punch them. They'll be like "you're still not over her?"

I don't think they've ever been in love, though.

balius

Go Kart Champion
nugg, just went through the same thing. 5 years ended this saturday. find someone to talk to (preferably female) and keep distracted

Gnarly man. Sorry to hear that. I ended a 5 year relationship a few years back.. Took me a while to get back in the game.. Hope you can get back in it quicker than I did.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm very sorry. I hope you overcome this too.

I really wanted to talk to someone who is female...but there's no one in my area really, and no one who takes my insurance who is female.

I just feel so lost. Sometimes my friends bring her up and I wanna punch them. They'll be like "you're still not over her?"

I don't think they've ever been in love though.

I still think your friends kind of sound like dicks. I'd try to meet some new people.

StayStetti

Banned
and yeah you'd be surprised how many people will want to be friends with you if you try. Getting back out there has it's own challenges but it really gets your mind off things. especially if you find a nice female friend to ease you back into talking to the opposite sex again

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
I'm getting a queen size bed.

Good, that's a step in the right direction. Hopefully it helps. You don't need to take drugs either, they're supposed to be able to help you through talking and stuff too, not that I'm an expert.

I'm jealous of the queen sized bed, so over having a full. I'm thinking when my roommate and I are moving out on Saturday I might offer him $150 for his queen mattress, I have a frame already that could accommodate it. I'd need to probably find a box spring though.

Couldn't agree more. I did find talking with my counselor helpful, and I'm really anti-drugs.

Haha, troys bitching about full size beds. I'm rocking that twin bunk bed, come at me bro.

Unhealthy doe. I need to start working on getting a little bit more cut for summer.

Meh, I don't want to cause trouble. I wouldn't mind banging a hot waitress though.

You're plenty cut bruh, you could definitely get it ;) and +1 on hot waitress.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Thinking of grilling us some steaks and asparagus and maybe roasting potatoes... Grab a bottle of wine. Yay or nay?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I'll probably get dinner soon. Dat Applebee's doe. Such shit food. Hopefully it's open or I'm going to Waffle House.
I'd rather eat Rosie O'Donnell's g string, after a cross fit session, than go to Applebee's.

Waffle house is aight doe.

Sent from deez balls

Status
Not open for further replies.