GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Do it. Drunk text me, you little slut.

I'm trying to not drink too often/be healthy :lol:

But goddamn, Birmingham icy is basically hell.

Yeah.. I may purchase a refundable ticket just in case...

Any ideas on what to make us for dinner tonight?

I had a pork "porterhouse" (chop?), salad and asparagus last night and it was phenomenal. Maybe skip the asparagus if she's going down.

Not sure yet. What are your suggestions for a first time visitor?

I've never been, but it seems like the big island is where it's at.

balius

Go Kart Champion
don't trip on planning. it'll give you motivation to stay together if you have issues.

I'm totally cool with planning stuff with her. It more took me off guard that she suggested it. I'm stoked on the idea though and that she's thinking about the future and sees me in it.

balius

Go Kart Champion
right on man, good for you. that's a solid attitude to have

Thanks dude! We keep saying we want to take things slow, but they're just naturally progressing pretty fast. It feels surreal. I've been super happy though, so I'm not complaining at all.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm totally cool with planning stuff with her. It more took me off guard that she suggested it. I'm stoked on the idea though and that she's thinking about the future and sees me in it.

Yeah, it seems like there's been a bit of a 180 but I knew you liked her so it seems like a win to me :thumbup:

September is six-seven months from now anyway. That's all the fun part of the relationship so you should still be good then :laugh: and hopefully longer since I know you want to wife up.

right on man, good for you. that's a solid attitude to have

:word:

StayStetti

Banned
on the completely opposite hand, i've been super anxious since I broke up with my fiance. mostly due to texting other female friends and waiting on texts. on one hand i need people to talk to but shit this is like middle school nerves

balius

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, it seems like there's been a bit of a 180 but I knew you liked her so it seems like a win to me :thumbup:

September is six-seven months from now anyway. That's all the fun part of the relationship so you should still be good then :laugh: and hopefully longer since I know you want to wife up.

Yeah man.. I'm excited. I'm going to Europe for two weeks in October.. When we're getting ready to book the flights for that I'm going to invite her. So far just one buddy's wife is going and will be the only chick, so I'm sure she'd appreciate the company of another girl.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
^ Threesome is the best some.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
on the completely opposite hand, i've been super anxious since I broke up with my fiance. mostly due to texting other female friends and waiting on texts. on one hand i need people to talk to but shit this is like middle school nerves

Ah, welcome to the formerly engaged club. I'm a pro now, let me know if you need any advice. Just play the field and have fun.

I'll probably have it on Friday.

Yeah man.. I'm excited. I'm going to Europe for two weeks in October.. When we're getting ready to book the flights for that I'm going to invite her. So far just one buddy's wife is going and will be the only chick, so I'm sure she'd appreciate the company of another girl.

Nice dude. Yeah as long as you're not the only one making it a couple's thing that should be awesome. I brought my ex to Vegas with friends once and it was a buzz kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.