Not open for further replies.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413468151.797237.jpg

Dat purple ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Nah it's all over I sold it. Dealer had some "issues" with payoff and everything though. I did really like the 135, but I think mine was bad luck or something. Also the introduction of the 2 series killed the resale value :(

Sent from an abacus

That sucks especially with the issues i had, i wouldve dump that thing long ago if i had issues constantly, happy with my mk7 doe, mk6 went bye bye, dc metro drivers, nothing new

Merkle

Banned
My GTI was wrought with issues. :(

I'll gladly own another VW, just won't expect it to be a reliable DD. Plus the dealership here sucks balls.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
I liked the R. I just got bored with it and Plac'd out.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
That sucks especially with the issues i had, i wouldve dump that thing long ago if i had issues constantly, happy with my mk7 doe, mk6 went bye bye, dc metro drivers, nothing new

What's the opposite of progress? CONGRESS

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413468332.377168.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

Thought about mk7 but vw was no saint either. Turbo shatmobile is running strong though!

Sent from an abacus

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Thought about mk7 but vw was no saint either. Turbo shatmobile is running strong though!

Sent from an abacus

Vw dealers serve cilajet now, they protect paint, mine wasnt bad at all exception from all the salt last winter. Ford makes even worse paint now as they tend to bubble i saw quite a lot of fords have the same issues, my dads expedition started bubbling at 30k miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.