GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Online gaming?

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
Anyone out there have a Steam acct and play homefront or COD BlackOps? Also any WoW players out there??

kineticMKVI

Ready to race!
I was a huge WoW player for a while too. Couple lvl 85's, my main is a DK blood tank. Got the vial of the sands and the drake and sorta just stopped playing lol...

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
I was a huge WOW player through from beta to Burning Crusade. Chased the purps on Dethecus in a guild called Months Behind. All I've been playing lately is ME2 on my PS3...

wow you have not played since BC, you would love the new game play elements they have in Cataclysm!

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
I was a huge WoW player for a while too. Couple lvl 85's, my main is a DK blood tank. Got the vial of the sands and the drake and sorta just stopped playing lol...

Yea know that feeling, once you hit cap you get bored quick of raiding over and over for gear...Im not an elitist prick that thinks I have to have the best PvE gear in the game. I switch between a couple MMO's that I play when I get bored or cap out of one...I switch over to another. Really looking forward to "the old republic"

nekkehd

Ready to race!
just blackops and nba 2k11 for xbox

DaWoLF

Ready to race!
Stopped at WOTLK. Got a few 80s and then the 15 bucks wasnt worth the time i put in so stopped. I play LOTRO now since its free and no worries how often i play.

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
Stopped at WOTLK. Got a few 80s and then the 15 bucks wasnt worth the time i put in so stopped. I play LOTRO now since its free and no worries how often i play.

what server are you playing LOTRO on? I have a lvl 65 champ and a few alts on Brandywine

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
I just picked up gran turismo 5 yesterday, stopped playing socom 4....

psn: mitsuplex

AdvanSuper

Banned

DaWoLF

Ready to race!
what server are you playing LOTRO on? I have a lvl 65 champ and a few alts on Brandywine

Im on Nimrodel. I have a Champ and a Captain on both. Been playing for a few months and chose that server because of a friend lol