GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

One pic from the Nürburgring Nordschleife

mlbplayer86

Semi Pro
Car(s)
2008 VW Gti 4 Door
am jelly, what was your time?

my time was weak :yikes: but it was super wet out... track sucks wet.

Will probably go back this weekend though if its dry

Last year when I went, in the dry, I ran a 10:58 with only one previous run on the track and heavy traffic... pre stage 2 aswell. Would like to give in another shot now. A buddy in his a4 sgt 2+ ran a 10:10 before it rained.

mlbplayer86

Semi Pro
Car(s)
2008 VW Gti 4 Door
Shitty thing is the place is having financial trouble... Rumors of F1 leaving, Rock am Ring leaving, change of ownership or closure... =/ Wonderful place

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
is that a Jag coming up on your ass in the first "found some more" set of pictures????

mlbplayer86

Semi Pro
Car(s)
2008 VW Gti 4 Door
Coming up my ass

is that a Jag coming up on your ass in the first "found some more" set of pictures????

No... its this :wink:

roruss08gti

Have you been RickRolled?
Car(s)
08 GTI
I would think twice about putting it on your bucket list as it looks like the ring might be going away.

mlbplayer86

Semi Pro
Car(s)
2008 VW Gti 4 Door
amazing. I would love to visit in the next couple years. Driving your own car from the states though must be thrilling!

Its fun! Thinking next time I go back Ill leave my car in the parking lot and rent one of thier race prep suzuki swifts lol. Caged out with racing tires. www.rent4ring.com if curious.

And the ring may very well change ownership but I dont think Germany would just let it go if it came to that... Would be like tearing down the berlin wall completely or canceling oktoberfest. People would be in arms. :paddle: