GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

One decent photo and a tragedy

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby
Hand washed my car for the first time for a while lol, i thought it looked good, my brothers STI in the back :wink:
IMG_0994.jpg

NEVER let your sibling drive your car. he took it to Harlem one night while it was on a donut, he sped and shredded the donut, AAA came and instead of reversing with the window open, he opens the door and while backing up he hits the door on the AAA truck.:flame:
IMG_0995.jpg

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
That sucks. Find a decent shop yet to fox it?

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby
I train with a dude who works at a bady shop, and I have a tendency to blank out when something gets too expensive.. lol but seriously he said I would get it straight and then have to re-paint either the whole door or a good portion of the car, on account just painting that little part would not match up with the rest of the car.

Vdub333

Honda Kick-ER
take his sti /thread

Zach L

VR junkie
He should feel so guilty he cuts off his nuts and sells them to a transgender in need.

ChouDawg

Null
Car(s)
2014 Subaru WRX
My buddy opened my door into another car, left a similar ding on the door skin except mine is about nickel size and dented in. Got a quote for $600-700 to fix and repaint the door and the quarter panel or $75 to give a paintless dent removal a shot (70%-80% fix he said) I was thinking it might be cheaper to just find a totaled GTI and steal its door skin? Anyone ever replaced a door skin before? lol