GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

omg! women..

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
right ive been having the shittest 2 weeks of my life!
cars in garage till next friday, sarah (my gf) MIGHT be pregnant, friends teasing me about my car

its just been bad and now today! i was pissed off cause sarah had to go at like half past seven and i wanted to spend time with her just lying in bed and talking cause i dont see her till next monday..

so whats she start doing at 10 past 7??? tidying my fucking room! i just sat there.. and when she was done i just lay in bed on my own while she got ready to go.

she starts unlocking my door and i stop her.. i ask her whats wrong and she said whats wrong with you? i told her ive been having the worst 2 weeks and she says oh. i tell her i love her and she said the same and she goes to catch the bus.

sorry just pissed off.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
yea bro, chicks are wierd. but then again you gotta realize that you will eventually run outta things to talk about.

and if she's pregnant its a blessing...

good luck man, keep your head up.

and if you neeed to score some good pron, PM me :thumbup:

alf

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
alf said:
and if she's pregnant its a blessing...

man its not!! i cant afford to run my car atm nevermind a baby! were only 17 and we know the baby will get in the way of our college..

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
yeah.. if she is.. we CANNOT have a baby right now!! shes against it but we will proberbly have to get it..

bilbos

On the Kop
That is very unfortunate. You may be OK, just need to pray hard for the next few days.

Hopefully you might get your car back tomorrow? :smile:

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
17?! dewd... not cool. yea get her some morning after pills im sure you guys have some pregnancy or family help centers around there dont yall?

and durex = teh suck, i trust my trojan.

durex is like the honda of the condom world.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
I never understood people posting personal problems ona forum.....:iono:

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
DubDriver17 said:

its an out cry. when u have ignorrant family and friends, kinda turn to the people youve been posting with for months.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
dont get my car back till NEXT friday.. thats when its schedueled for anyways..
this happened last friday.. day bfore her camping experience wth her family.. so there was no way she could get to the family planning clinic.. AND it happened ON the day she started obvulating... fucking timing..
BUT there is a tiny bit of hope.. she had a xray that morning on her hip and shes been taking ibuprofen for the past few days that helped her pain in her hip.. and it makes you infertile if taken often.. thats what she said anyways..

and dubdriver you`ll understand when you have a family that doesnt even approve of my relationship just because shes english and im chinese.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
DubDriver17 said:
I'm with you on this one. But I try to be there for them at times.

Benny, I'm speechless. Can I Machshnell? (Machshnell answers: Go ahead Kirk)...Chin Up! You don't even know if she's pregnant and she doesn't feel like talking? So what. Let it run its course. The girl wanted to clean your room and not talk. You sound like you're jumping the gun a little. And as you get older, you will learn that being without a car isn't really considered a problem. It's just a little inconvenient. What a joke, your car is in the shop and your friends are teasing you so this is the shittiest 2 weeks of your life? Get a grip. It'll be alright. Sorry, I tend to try and not be rude in this forum and I hope this isn't taken wrong.

P.S. :needpics: (of the gf that is)