GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Official Vendor" List?

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
Is there going to be a list of official Golfmk6.com vendors posted anywhere? I noticed that some vendors recently got green user names and some don't but still post. I just like to support the vendors that support the sites that I frequent.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
grambles423 said there is a new policy for vendors so some of them are not posting right now.

quote...
"Admin came to us the other day and told us about a new vendor policy that requires payment to post under a vendor name. With the new changeover, all of the current links were closed and removed. Unfortunately, the moderators have no control of this"

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
grambles423 said there is a new policy for vendors so some of them are not posting right now.

quote...
"Admin came to us the other day and told us about a new vendor policy that requires payment to post under a vendor name. With the new changeover, all of the current links were closed and removed. Unfortunately, the moderators have no control of this"

Yeah, I noticed the new post in the vendor section, just trying to see who's actually a sponsor and who's not.

CFG9000

Ready to race!
Payment?

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
Or maybe donate after each sale...

Yeah, not sure if you're even being serious. I don't think the terms of sponsorship are up for negotiation (or even relevant to general forum members). I'm just curious as to who is a sponsor and who is not.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
The way I'm reading the rule change, every vendor you see post will by default be a sponsor.

I read it the same way, but also that the sponsors would have green names.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
So any chance on a list?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
its probably be worked on with the vendors and determining who wants to pay and who doesn't.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
Greedy admin is greedy

No, you're right, it doesn't cost ANY money to run this forum that you enjoy on a daily basis.