GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Tinted windows thread.

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Is there an official tinted windows thread on this forum? I've searched google:
MKVII Golf with tinted window + MKVII Golf Forum but nothing seems to come up where everyone has posted photos of their cars with tinted windows. The photos are all over the place.

Can we start an OFFICIAL tinted windows thread where we can post photos of our GTI/R with tinted windows and the percentage of tint used????

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Here's some pics 5%back windows and 20%fromt windows including the small triangle ones

$230

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Here's some pics 5%back windows and 20%fromt windows including the small triangle ones

http://uploads.tapatalk-

cdn.com/20170107/bf5aa2a6ecdff2a4f4ea04fb0aae5a73.jpg

$230

Cops in Vancouver/Richmond are going to be all over you....:D

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
I have F1 pinnacle 30% ceramic tint installed on my GTI.

I didn't have the tiny triangles tinted. You can't even notice that from the outside of the car. Only the inside when looking out of them. They are actually useful when cornering.

I really need to get some better pictures than this. Since this was in the end of summer I had all my windows down.

Attachments

• IMG_20160925_162026.jpg
    IMG_20160925_162026.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 5,026
  • IMG_20160925_162045.jpg
    IMG_20160925_162045.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 5,122

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Cops in Vancouver/Richmond are going to be all over you....:D

Lol still have to go in for the front window stripe and rear tails to be done I'll post pics when done,cost me a extra $100
And those 2 red reflectors in the back as well
Still haven't fully committed myself to tinting the front head lights yet

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I have F1 pinnacle 30% ceramic tint installed on my GTI.

I didn't have the tiny triangles tinted. You can't even notice that from the outside of the car. Only the inside when looking out of them. They are actually useful when cornering.

I really need to get some better pictures than this. Since this was in the end of summer I had all my windows down.

ATR, do your have any side shots of your car?

RedShft

Passed Driver's Ed
25% all the way around. Opted not to tint the small, triangular window located up front under the A-pillar just to make it easy on the installer. I never notice it...at least it never bothers me. Maybe the black mirrors help hide it.