GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL---or not I had a dumb fight with my spouse and still don't know WTF happened

marsh1665

Ready to race!
I'll start it off...

My wife was leaving the house at 5am to go to the gym before work---I am lazy and did not get up.

She was in a hurry for some reason and must have floored our new '13 Q7 into reverse b/c she destroyed the passenger side mirror on the garage door. (ok, no big deal, accidents happen, we have insurance, etc etc)

Whats fun is that she storms back into the house, wakes everyone up (my mother in law spent the night to help with our 6 month old daughter) and proceeds to yell at me that she wrecked the car and i have to deal with it and for me to get all my work stuff out of my car (GTI full of legal files for court today) so she can speed off in my car. I, for right or wrong, say no and that maybe the gym isn't that important right now and lets go look at the car to see if we can secure the mirror. reasonable considering i was dead asleep 5 seconds prior?

Instead she slams door and somehow does a 4 wheel burnout in the Q7 (which was pretty cool), mirror dangling by the wires.

We have since made up, repair appt made, etc. but today was one of those WTF fights us old married people have.

Anyone else care to share...?????:fighting0030:

marsh1665

Ready to race!
I definitely married up and she is slumming it. But I stand on my position. Sort of

dceptn

Passed Driver's Ed
If my wife ever acted like that... :paddle:

MichaelGTi

Ready to race!
lol...wife wrecks car, yells at you for it then storms off. I think every married guy has had a similar experience at some point. If you've made up already just let it go, man. She's a woman and we as men will never ever understand. Don't try, just smile and nod, hopefully she doesn't bring it up during another fight in 17 years...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Women, mang. Women.

Let it go. She was pissed for some reason, and you are the one she takes it out on. Get some makeup sex out of it though. Maybe a beej or two.

LoveMyGTI8970

Ready to race!
Sorry about the Q7 and the argument with your wife. That shit sucks! However, that was a HILARIOUS read for some reason. Thank you for the good laugh. :lol: Glad you made up with her too.

marsh1665

Ready to race!
Pre mirror decapitation

[/IMG]

Recent pic of the culprit and the reason we shelled out waaaaaay to much $$$ on a car :)

But seriously. The fight wasn't that big of a deal. Just a funny what the hell just happened moment :iono:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
My wife comes home, crying. She stomps around for a while (I'm continuing my work at home). She finds me and demands dinner. I was home first, after all. Whatever. I took her out. She tells me after we eat that she got lost on her commute home from work. Almost died on the spot.

butchered by autocorrecr

marsh1665

Ready to race!
This whole event might help my position that we should Stage 1 the Q7 in the spring