GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
Thinking about selling my tein ss-p's with pillowball mounts. Never got around to installing them.

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
wow sold already

Attachments

• IMG_0820.JPG
    IMG_0820.JPG
    495.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
I have a set of Carbon fiber OSIR fogs cover for sale.

Asking $225 shipped or $200 pick up

Condition is fair. Some swirls but easily polished off as it is not deep scratches.

Attachments

• IMG_0830.JPG
    IMG_0830.JPG
    322.7 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0832_1.JPG
    IMG_0832_1.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 217

AK_Rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
an ox cart
Looks like I'm actually gonna get Koni yellows with H&R Super Sports.

That said, sellin' my Huffs (18x7.5 et 51). Two have pretty bad curb rash and the other two are in pretty good shape. All 4 have rubber; 2 Kuhmo all season and 2 Conti Contact all seasons. The Khumos are a worn but have a little life and the Conti's only have about 6 months of DD use on them. Pics to come this week. Asking $600 but willing to talk.

francisswest

Banned
if you buy it, I ill install.

this is the direct replacement, so it should (in theory) hold up once I get chipped?

Main reason I havent gotten chipped yet is I havent wanted to put un-needed stress on parts of the car that I hear are prone to failure. It would be nice to get them taken care of.

Virus, what would you charge to install it? A growler of Elliot Bay Brewhouse's special "Diesel" beer work? A case of your favorite beer? Hourly charge?

Thanks

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
The growler is plenty :drool:

I don't know much about the "Diesel" beer, other than it's a stout. I happen to love stouts as long as they don't have coffee in them.

as for the DV... it will hold up. I've never heard of one failing, and I have had the same valve installed since 2007.

AK_Rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
an ox cart
I'm thinking about picking up the VW D revision DV for myself and would be super stoked if you'd be willing to make that deal twice? Also going to be getting Springs and Konis in the mail next week and would be really excited if someone would teach me how to do the install for a case of beer or two :D

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
deal, and deal.

The DV is worth a growler/case. Springs/konis are AT LEAST 2 cases of Deschutes Obsidian or Black Butte porter. I'd compromise with 1 case of Mens Room Original Red for the suspension. haha