GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
So since I'll be going with APR for my chip, I have Revo Select switch just laying around. I posted it in classifieds section along with MAF sensor.
Link to classifieds thrad.

If you are local, I'll sell Select switch for $120 and MAF for $40.

I still have front lip laying in my storage, I'm letting it go for free. Otherwise I may just toss it.

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
For sale is a set 19x8.5 VMR V715 et45. They have 225/35 Kumho SPT tires with really good tread. Powdercoated gold centers. Looking to get $1100. I think that's pretty fair considering the wheels alone are a grand. Will include TPMS if you want them.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
AWE vent boost gauge - $120

includes gauge, vent pod, boost hose and all electrical wiring needed.

awe photo-

I can easily help install. a boost tap is needed.

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
FS: Hotchkis 27mm front sway bar. Looking for $120.

Also have a set of HP Autowerks adjustable front endlinks for $100.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
pavel, I may know someone who will buy it. I will get back to you.

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
stock gti stuff 4sale

I have a few items for sale from my GTI. All items are priced OBO and the buyer pays shipping. If within 100 miles I will meet up halfway for no charge at my convenience or you can come pick up anytime.

Stock grille with holes. Willing to part out or sell complete. If I part it out, I am keeping the stripe. I won't part it out until I have a buyer for the grille section and VW emblem. The GTI badge has a broken tab, but could be affixed securely with a bit of ingenuity. The fogs are already sold. Grille complete-$75 VW emblem-$25 Grille section only-$25

It has a few scuffs, but they can't really be seen once mounted. Stock lip-$20

OEM rear sway bar-$50

Stock exhaust w/o flash 25k miles-$200 local only

These have some slight scuffs that could be touched up easily. Ends of skirts are cracked, but could be repaired and hardly noticed. These are great pieces for any rabbit owner wanting to have a GTI look. Will sell separately. Make an offer.Stock side skirts and door moulding-$200 sale pending on moulding

stock tails-$150

Sharkfin antenna-$20 Rear wiper assembly w/motor-$25

Last edited:

FastTrash2.0T

Driver
Car(s)
07' LA7T DSG GTi
I have a few items for sale from my GTI. All items are priced OBO and the buyer pays shipping. If within 100 miles I will meet up halfway for no charge at my convenience or you can come pick up anytime.

Stock grille with holes. Willing to part out or sell complete. If I part it out, I am keeping the stripe. I won't part it out until I have a buyer for the grille section and VW emblem. The GTI badge has a broken tab, but could be affixed securely with a bit of ingenuity. The fogs are already sold. Grille complete-$75 VW emblem-$25 Grille section only-$25

I'll be in Bham this saturday, is this still available? I can meet you up there. I would like the grille piece. don't really need the emblem.

Pavel, I sent you a Text message...tho I don't know if your # is the same.