GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northern Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phunkstar

Go Kart Champion
any ideas on warranty aproved Rabbit parts?

anything cosmetic, anything that will not cause damage to the powertrain (in example if you blow the motor and you have an intake, they will say the intake caused it, etc.) but normaly an intake or an exhaust will not cause that kind of damage, although depends how you drive the car. or if you were to get a different stereo deck and blew your speakers, they wont cover the warranty. but if you have an intake and your axle snaps they cant say it was because of the intake. get my drift? anyway what are you looking to get as far as mods go?

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
thats what i thought at first and i asked him again and pointed at the silicone iinsert and he said 180, maybe just made a mistake?

Yeah, for $180, it's got to be the whole mount that was posted here. Mine is just a longer bolt, a big washer, and a polyurethane insert that goes into the stock mount. How's the rear hatch Ed? I need to try and install the aux tomorrow and see if it works.

phunkstar

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, for $180, it's got to be the whole mount that was posted here. Mine is just a longer bolt, a big washer, and a polyurethane insert that goes into the stock mount. How's the rear hatch Ed? I need to try and install the aux tomorrow and see if it works.

the hatch looks nice and dark, the tint needs to shrink a little and itll be perfect, ill prob use a heat gun tomorrow to speed up the process of shrinking since i doubt we will have any more hot sun.

on the other note

c1rcausa

C-RAW
So today I had to take out johns Revo ecu to be shipped out on monday in the mail for an update. We put his stock ecu with apr 93 on it. 550cc injectors and 3.5bar FPR on stock software goes boom.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
matt i need to see the socket for the plug straight on not from the side as if its a photoshoot

Well, I thought you said the guy had the adaptor. I was trying to get closer, but the camera would not take pictures that close because it wasn't focusing on them, even with the lense (15-70mm I believe) all the way zoomed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.