GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread**

Car(s)
2011 GTI DSG
I'm no Kobe lover, even though been a Laker fan 30+ years. You have to appreciate the intensity and game he played last night. He has finally grown up and doing it the right way.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
I'm not a Kobe lover either... but he's done a lot for our franchise during his years despite that Shaq bullshit that caused all these haters to round up. I've admired his work ethic since day one though... nobody even knows or understands his style of play and caliber. It's sad... :frown: it takes games like these for people to say "Wow, he's actually good or playing well..." And it makes me upset... he's the best player in the league right now. PERIOD. Fully accomplished, high basketball IQ, fundamentally sound, and elite set of skills. Blah blah Lebron MAY get there one day, but he hasn't yet.

Cloudlink04

Go Kart Champion
I'm not a Kobe lover either... but he's done a lot for our franchise during his years despite that Shaq bullshit that caused all these haters to round up. I've admired his work ethic since day one though... nobody even knows or understands his style of play and caliber. It's sad... :frown: it takes games like these for people to say "Wow, he's actually good or playing well..." And it makes me upset... he's the best player in the league right now. PERIOD. Fully accomplished, high basketball IQ, fundamentally sound, and elite set of skills. Blah blah Lebron MAY get there one day, but he hasn't yet.

This man speaks the truth!

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
I hope someone didn't post this up already, but Lil Wayne's new song is called Kobe Bryant. Take a listen. http://limelinx.com/files/737175d96e45eef20711a335a5a31fed

Nope not yet, at least not on here. Thanks. I heard it this morning... it's ok. Not too fond of Lil' Wayne though... no offense to his followers. :frown: I just think he's a hipster, and makes crap music. :bellyroll:

This man speaks the truth!

Hehe, thanks Andres :w00t:

Lil Wayne = facepalm

What does that mean Vatche?

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Presented for your amusement....
My wife is not a sports fan. Occasionally she really puts forth a great effort, because she knows I love sports.

Her new favorite word/name: "Turkeyglue"

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Haha that's cool, my gf is the same... that's funny :smile:.

BTW... where are all the haters?? :fighting0030::biggrin::moon: