GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official "Im in class right now" Thread

WhyouCry

Ready to race!
sleep time so i can deal with school tomorrow. only have class for a few hours but will be there allllllllllll day studying.

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
I have a lot of time to get homework done but I always end up rushing to get it done at like 10pm. I need to learn better time management.

WhyouCry

Ready to race!
last midterm of the week today. studying in the library and this chick starts having a full on conversation on the phone using regular speech volume. i look at her and say could you do that somewhere else? she looks at me with a wtf expression and says "excuse me im having a conversations" i responded with a quick "bitch this is a library turn that shit off or get the fuck out" verbatim!!! bitch got off the phone hahaha

yes im a asshole but i need to ace my midterm

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
I'm studying at one if our schools lounges...libraries aren't fancy enough for me....and anyways there are these girls a couple tables down and she says, it wasnt that big its like 2 fingers....lol

Maybe she's talking about wheel gap :iono:

loll, I knew someone would say that.

Same I finished at 2 today and told myself i was going to study, and its almost 11 and i just started.
Happens to me weekly

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
Started falling asleep in stress analysis

Don't know if it's obvious

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Ill be here, Aircraft Systems atm. I fly planes in school lol no big D

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Time for my shit load of homework. I always put it off till the last minute :/

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
Ugh 3.5 hour lab. Then I went to get gas after and ran over a curb sized bump in the road cause of fucking construction and it felt like my car was gonna split in half.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
sort of class related: finally decided to apply to transfer to usf. if not spring semester then fall of 2012 semester. place is nice and all but being back home, and having a degree from usf, will really help.

all my credits are going to transfer over, 1 year of german will also come over too. so far there aren't any catches, crossing my fingers!

germanbycar

Go Kart Champion
sort of class related: finally decided to apply to transfer to usf. if not spring semester then fall of 2012 semester. place is nice and all but being back home, and having a degree from usf, will really help.

all my credits are going to transfer over, 1 year of german will also come over too. so far there aren't any catches, crossing my fingers!

Almost went to USF. Very nice school. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
It sucks to study so hard only to miss a bunch of shit come test day. Sad, going to sleep.