GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official GVRD chat thread (#2)

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
Hey tooly thanks for the heads up on the winter wheels. Ended up getting the set for $250!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343602694604.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343602694604.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 847

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Nice! The wheels seem to be pretty tough too. I hit a pot hole last year that blew out my tire and shifted my subframe but the wheel survived with nothing more than a new scratch.

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
Soon to be sister in law surprised me with a Muffler/Res delete. : >
That's going to be pretty loud. I did the res delete with the stock exhaust and it droned a lot, I would recommend leaving the resonator on and deleting the muffler instead.:thumbup:

MKVDave

Ready to race!
Surprisingly it's not loud, or at least from what I can hear.
City driving isn't a drone filled annoyance either. I did keep the resonator in case it gets too crazy loud when I get a down pipe. Haven't tried highway driving yet though, only because I go on it maybe once a month, if that..

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
Does anyone else thing the AC on their MKV sucks ass? Im on the coldest setting and its not even that cold. My parents Camry and MB C Class blows ice cold.

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Time for a recharge maybe? I wouldn't say mine blows ice cold but it does the job.

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
Time for a recharge maybe? I wouldn't say mine blows ice cold but it does the job.
Thats what I figured. Its cold just not cold enough. Typical #1stworldproblems lol

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
we can do a recharge clem if you're looking for one, i got mine done recently and it's been good to me.