• Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
^^^ Good info is good :thumbup:

I'm ecstatic that the U.S. managed to start a legitimate GP that people are excited about, and that has an exciting track to offer. Makes me think that the U.S. might just be on the brink of having a real place in F1.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Great race today! Amazing to see Vettel and Ferrari take it to Mercedes fair and square and WIN.

I did not see it- been fishing all day :laugh: I'll have to read the race reports!

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Mercedes went easy on the other cars as to not make it look suspicious. Give everyone else an inch and then take a mile

Haha here come the conspiracy theories. I highly doubt it, Hamilton and Rosberg were genuinely frustrated and annoyed at the end of the race. Did you hear Ham's radio transmission? He was not a happy camper lol. Obviously Mercedes still has the pace to win another championship, but they made some mistakes in terms of tire strategy.

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
Ferrari had a great tire strategy for the race, Seb really maximized the medium compound tires. If Kimi hadn't of gotten that flat there could have been two Ferrari's on the podium. I hope this is a sign of things to come. However I think if Mercedes hadn't of boxed during the safety car they would have won the race.

Taiso0019

Ready to race!
I do think Ferrari were given a nice push in terms of the safety car, had that not happened I think Maybe Sebastian's strategy wouldn't have come together. If indeed it was on pace alone though, I applaud Ferrari. For years many (myself included) dismissed much of Vettel's success as a combination of team orders and a much faster car than the rest of the grid. Lets see if with a car on par with Mercedes he can actually hang with Lewis.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I do think Ferrari were given a nice push in terms of the safety car, had that not happened I think Maybe Sebastian's strategy wouldn't have come together. If indeed it was on pace alone though, I applaud Ferrari. For years many (myself included) dismissed much of Vettel's success as a combination of team orders and a much faster car than the rest of the grid. Lets see if with a car on par with Mercedes he can actually hang with Lewis.

Interesting thought. I missed the race, but heard about the safety car and Vettel's Schumacher dedication. I was definitely one of the people giving credit to Vettel's car for his success, instead of Vettel himself. We'll see if he can continue it this year.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
This weekend will be a good test for Vettel (and Raikkonen if he can catch a break!). China should favor the Mercedes cars, so it will be interesting to see how close the Ferrari cars can get to the front.

Last edited:

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Bump for the Bahrain GP! Who's watching today?

Sent from The Stig's helmet

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Great race for Kimi "The Iceman", still Hamilton is untouchable. Vettel & Ferrari decided to fight Mercedes at the same pace and tires just didn't help. Nico is just crumbling, liked to see Botas. Alonso is getting new engine in Bercelona! Hopefully they can reduce the 180hp deficit the have right now in comparison to Mercedes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Great race for Kimi! Would've liked to see more from Vettel, but any race where someone ends up ahead of a Mercedes is good for me.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Great race for Kimi "The Iceman", still Hamilton is untouchable. Vettel & Ferrari decided to fight Mercedes at the same pace and tires just didn't help. Nico is just crumbling, liked to see Botas. Alonso is getting new engine in Bercelona! Hopefully they can reduce the 180hp deficit the have right now in comparison to Mercedes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great race for Kimi! Would've liked to see more from Vettel, but any race where someone ends up ahead of a Mercedes is good for me.

Yes, and YES. Kimi will always be my favorite driver, no matter who he drives for. I think Merc is going to continue to run away with the races this year, and Kimi may have half the points that Lewis has, but I don't really care when the races are interesting.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Did anyone catch during the prerace that it was mentioned that Monza is on the chopping block now? Bernie has lost his mind.

What the hell? At this rate, Monaco will be gone.

Sent from The Stig's helmet