Car(s)
09 CW Gti
bump votex roof rack. : )

gtacanuck

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW 5dr Rabbit
Looking for:

Jetta Front chrome shields (upper, lower and both fogs)
Prefer no hole but will entertain with plate holder as well

Looking for local Toronto sale so I can pick up ASAP.

CaptainPumpkin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
Added some stuff...

Body parts -

Votex rear bumper
Brand new Votex OEM rear bumper. Includes all the nuts and bolts, install instructions, etc. Factory primed and ready for paint.
- $280 -> $260

Votex Rabbit lip
New condition, bought it earlier this year and thought it would be just primed but it turned out to be pre-painted white by VW. Not sure if it's Candy white exactly but should be. Hardware included
- SOLD!

Golf V tail lights
Set of OEM tail lights for a GTI or Rabbit. Stock cherry red. Great condition and includes bulbs.
- $60 -> $50

Engine -

HPA Core-Interlock Lower transmission mount
Like-New condition. Installed it myself, used it on my car for a few months and then had it professionally removed by HPA in Surrey while my car was at their shop for unrelated warranty work. Functions perfectly, engine has very little movement resulting in shifts that are much more smooth. Changes your engine and exhaust sound in a good way too.
- $90 -> $75

Diverter Valve OEM Rev. C
Good condition, no tears, working when removed
- $25 -> $10

Interior / Electronics -

Podi MKV gauge package
Almost new (as in one day old) Podi MKV Single boost gauge package. It runs perfectly and I really like it but I think its time to spend more money on body parts- colors match perfectly and it does what it is supposed to do. Includes the single gauge pod for steering column, electronic stepper boost gauge with blue backlighting/red needle, all boost hoses, filter, boost tap, I also will include all the wiring harness I made for it plus the 2 Littlefuse FHA200BP ATO Add-A-Circuit Kit's that I used to tap into the fuse panel. Kit retails for $230USD and looking for near the same price since its basically new and all the extra add a circuits, wires, butt connectors etc cost me roughly thirty extra dollars. - Ready to be installed no wiring needed on your part, just tap into your manifold with the boost tap, plug in the 2 add a circuits and install the column pod.
- $220 -> $210

OEM Hatch storage tray
VW oem plastic hatch storage tray that sits just below the hatch cover. Good condition.
- SOLD!

Wheels -

RML Snowflakes with Continental DWS
Looking to buy new wheels soon so these are up for grabs sometime this coming month. 5 RML Snowflakes 18x8.5 ET42 with black centers. 3 of them are in absolute mint condition and 2 have minor flaws.

One of the original 4 was slightly damaged due to the city's lack of care when it comes to maintaining the curb along 12th ave in Vancouver. A piece of the curb had broken off and must of hit the side of the rim in just the right spot to slightly bend just the lip. It is only cosmetic, did not bend the bead area and the tire did not blow out. You wouldn't even notice the small flat spot unless I pointed it out but in any case I ordered a new rim last year.

One more rim was slightly damaged a few months ago by me accidentally brushing the curb wile grabbing a Starbucks at 5am in the rain. I was distraught but have managed to get by lol. So I have 5 that are up for grabs and I'd like to move the Continental DWS (225/40/18) with them. They are regularly rotated, have even wear and tons of tread left.
- $1600

***All prices don't include shipping, local preferred for wheels/tires***

Votex front sold... lots of parts still up for grabs

cdot

Ready to race!
I've got a set of Kumho Ecsta Supra Tires that are size 225/40/18 that are still 90%. They have only seen one summer and probably right around 10k km's. One tire does have a very small tire patch on the inside, but they are in great shape! Looking for 600$ OBO.

Wonger

Ready to race!
Hey everyone,

Looking to sell my BSH Competition Catch Can for MKV FSI. All i really can say is that its in really good condition and that I have never run it during the winter. It comes with everything that you need to run it. I purchased this brand new from BSH, I am the only owner. It's seen about 15 months of use. I really like this catch can because of its size... you dont have to empty it out that often!

This retails for US$289.99 + shipping + duties/brokerage

I'm looking for $250OBO local preferred but willing to ship. If my price is met I can install it for you too (local only)

It's already off the car and looking for a new home.

MSG me with any offers or questions.

CaptainPumpkin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
If anybody in Vancouver wants a set of NGK Iridium plugs I have 1 set of BKR6EIX and 1 set of BKR7EIX I have just laying around here and will give them to you for FREE:drool:. Both set have approx. 5000km on them. Only catch is you have to pick them up from me though. PM me if you want them otherwise they go in the trash soon.

sandwich

Ready to race!
OEM Omanyts for sale

4 OEM 18" Omanyts for sale with Bridgestone RE760 tires. $600. Will not separate wheels from tires. Located in Ottawa, would be willing to drop off in Montreal for $25.

2 of the wheels are pretty much mint (1st picture), the other 2 have some minor nicks and curbage (2nd picture). One of the wheels has been professionally fixed by Alloy Wheel Repair Shop in Ottawa as it had a small crack (3rd picture left side). The tires don't have a lot of life left, maybe 5K kms. I have all 4 center caps, not pictured, all in mint condition.

DaLurker

Ready to race!
I have a Milltek 2.75" Catted Downpipe for sale. Goes on a VW Golf MKV/MK5 FSI 2.0T engine.

Asking price: $600.

Looking for local deal if possible, but will ship at buyers expense.

babydubz

bagged life.
Car(s)
09 GTI (SOLD)
going to re-list this again with a huge price cut as i'm planning to replace this unit soon so i just want to get rid of it.

Pioneer AVIC F700BT

Info here: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-F700BT

Here are some off the top of my head:

- GPS/navi
- bluetooth integration
- SD card reader
- iPod connectivity
- authentic Pioneer cable included that charges the phone/iPod as well
- bluetooth mic
- GPS antenna

The bad: there's a scratch across the screen but does not affect how the unit performs. it is purely cosmetic. here is a picture to show it up close

a replacement screen can be had for about $50 online and there's DIY's to guide you through the replacement. hopefully the price reflects this

Price for the whole package: $650 now only asking $350 OBO

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
FS: Xenon Headlight Adapter Cable

Selling a 10 to 12 pin adapter needed if you want to retro fit oem HID headlights onto a rabbit or jetta that originally had halogen headlights. Brand new and never used. $100 + shipping if needed.

Wonger

Ready to race!
Hey everyone,

Looking to sell my BSH Competition Catch Can for MKV FSI. All i really can say is that its in really good condition and that I have never run it during the winter. It comes with everything that you need to run it. I purchased this brand new from BSH, I am the only owner. It's seen about 15 months of use. I really like this catch can because of its size... you dont have to empty it out that often!

This retails for US$289.99 + shipping + duties/brokerage

I'm looking for $225OBO local preferred but willing to ship. If my price is met I can install it for you too (local only)

It's already off the car and looking for a new home.

MSG me with any offers or questions.

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.