GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lessthanalex

Passed Driver's Ed
For Sale:
H&R Cup Kit Shocks+H&R Race springs (from Mkv Jetta, gives a 2" drop)
The shocks I bought from jpun15 with 30km on them and put another 10km more, they're still in good condition. Springs I bought new so they only have 10km on them. Everything is currently still on the car but will be coming off as soon as I get a chance to get my new suspension put on. I'll also update with pictures when I get everything off.

This setup has a really solid feel and helps to close up that wheel gap. The race springs may or may not work on GTI's, can't say one way or another. I may be able to get some Eibach Sport Lines if someone would rather as I have a buddy selling those. Would rather sell this stuff as a package but am willing to sell separately if I have 2 buyers.

Asking $450+shipping. Items located in Edmonton

bump, still available. flexible on price. new stuff going in this week/weekend

jpun15

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI 6MT
Still have these items. Make me an offer!

1.) BSH FSI Street Catch Can. Brand New In Box! Purchased it last year and decided to not put them on the car, package is still in the original sealed packaging. $200obo

2.) Stock GTI springs and shocks. Less than 2,000km on them! Make me an offer.

localloco

F.S: OEM suspension for 2007 Gti.

80,000 kms on supension, everything still in good shape.
Includes front struts and springs, rear shocks and springs and sway bar links.
Stuff is in Vancouver

$100 for everything.

P.M me if interested

CaptainPumpkin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
BUMP

Added some stuff...

Body parts -

Votex rear bumper
Brand new Votex OEM rear bumper. Includes all the nuts and bolts, install instructions, etc. Factory primed and ready for paint.
- $280

Votex Rabbit lip
New condition, bought it earlier this year and thought it would be just primed but it turned out to be pre-painted white by VW. Not sure if it's Candy white exactly but should be. Hardware included
- $130

Golf V tail lights
Set of OEM tail lights for a GTI or Rabbit. Stock cherry red. Great condition and includes bulbs.
- $60

Engine -

HPA Core-Interlock Lower transmission mount
Like-New condition. Installed it myself, used it on my car for a few months and then had it professionally removed by HPA in Surrey while my car was at their shop for unrelated warranty work. Functions perfectly, engine has very little movement resulting in shifts that are much more smooth. Changes your engine and exhaust sound in a good way too.
- $90

Diverter Valve OEM Rev. C
Good condition, no tears, working when removed
- $25

Interior / Electronics -

Podi MKV gauge package
Almost new (as in one day old) Podi MKV Single boost gauge package. It runs perfectly and I really like it but I think its time to spend more money on body parts- colors match perfectly and it does what it is supposed to do. Includes the single gauge pod for steering column, electronic stepper boost gauge with blue backlighting/red needle, all boost hoses, filter, boost tap, I also will include all the wiring harness I made for it plus the 2 Littlefuse FHA200BP ATO Add-A-Circuit Kit's that I used to tap into the fuse panel. Kit retails for $230USD and looking for near the same price since its basically new and all the extra add a circuits, wires, butt connectors etc cost me roughly thirty extra dollars. - Ready to be installed no wiring needed on your part, just tap into your manifold with the boost tap, plug in the 2 add a circuits and install the column pod.
- $220

OEM Hatch storage tray
VW oem plastic hatch storage tray that sits just below the hatch cover. Good condition.
- $70

Wheels -

RML Snowflakes with Continental DWS
Looking to buy new wheels soon so these are up for grabs sometime this coming month. 5 RML Snowflakes 18x8.5 ET42 with black centers. 3 of them are in absolute mint condition and 2 have minor flaws.

One of the original 4 was slightly damaged due to the city's lack of care when it comes to maintaining the curb along 12th ave in Vancouver. A piece of the curb had broken off and must of hit the side of the rim in just the right spot to slightly bend just the lip. It is only cosmetic, did not bend the bead area and the tire did not blow out. You wouldn't even notice the small flat spot unless I pointed it out but in any case I ordered a new rim last year.

One more rim was slightly damaged a few months ago by me accidentally brushing the curb wile grabbing a Starbucks at 5am in the rain. I was distraught but have managed to get by lol. So I have 5 that are up for grabs and I'd like to move the Continental DWS (225/40/18) with them. They are regularly rotated, have even wear and tons of tread left.
- $1600

***All prices don't include shipping, local preferred for wheels/tires***

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
Parting out the GTI. Moving on to slower and shittier things, :wink:

Parts will be coming off these next two/three weeks.

Shipping is NOT included
Prices are OBO

Only trades I will take are for:

R32 Front/Rear Brakes
KSport/D2/BC Racing Coilovers

I will take deposits. Until I get a deposit, nothing is "Firm" to you. No dibs, whoever is first for money, that's who gets it, :thumbsup:

Engine

1) Snow Performance Stage 3 Water/Methanol Injection System - $550.00

- Might have a BSH Dual Meth Injection Throttle Body Pipe, need to find OEM one though, If so, I'll sell both together for $650.00

2) Eurojet Valve Cover (Aluminum) & Eurojet Ammo Box Catch Can (Anodized Black) - $450.00

Braking

1) Cayenne 18ZL Front Big Brake Kit (Powdercoated Red, White BREMBO Decals) - $1,800.00
- Coleman Racing Slotted Rings (350MM, 80%)
- xola3que Rotor Hats (Made by IPOCo)
- OEM Cayenne Pads (50%)
- xola3que Brackets
- Minor knicks on caliper from wheels going on/off. Can be touched up, or I can touch up a little bit before they ship out and when they come off the car.

2) Cayenne Rear Big Brake Kit (Powdercoated Red, White BREMBO Decals) - $1,700.00
- Coleman Racing Slotted Rings (330MM, 80%)
- xola3que Rotor Hats (Made by IPOCo)
- OEM Cayenne Pads (50%)
- Viper Parking Brake Caliper
- xola3que Brackets

Take BOTH for $3,250.00

Wheels

1) Volk Racing TE37 - $3,500.00
- 3x 17x9 +22 / 2x 17x10 +18
- Painted Porsche GT3RS Green, Spare 17x9 is Blue, 5/10 Condition, but straight/true
- One 17x10 has rash from when my fender hit it, otherwise, 9/10
- 5x Authentic Volk Valve Stems (Black)
- 5x Authentic Volk Stickers
- 4x Limited Edition Volk Center-Caps (Doesn't arrive until mid July, will ship when they arrive)
- 2x 205/40/17 Nankang NS-2 (90%)
- 2x 205/45/17 Nankang NS-2 (90%)

2) Volk Racing TE37 - $1,700.00
- 4x 17x9 +65 (Effective +40 Offset)
- 8/10 Condition, small knicks from previous owner. Very little rash
- Original Bronze Powdercoat
- All Rays Stickers
- All Rays Valve Stems (Blue)
- 4x ADAPITUSA 5x114.3 to 5x112 Adapters (For Stud Conversion, but you can order shank nuts from them easily)

3) Work Meisters S1 2P - $2,350.00 or $2,850.00 with Tires
- 18x9 +35 (Square)
- Redrilled to 5x112
- White Faces
- Polished Lips
- Blue Work Stickers
- Freshly refinished, not even driven on yet
- 225/40/18 Hankook V12s (85%) can be included

4) BBS LMs - $3,000.00
- 18x8 +35/18x9 +40
- Redrilled to 5x112
- Silver Faces
- Polished Lips
- Gold Bolts
- Reverse Mounted
- Black BBS Caps

Exterior

1) R32 Front Bumper - $1,300.00 or $1,000.00 + OEM GTI Front/Fog Lights/Grilles
- GRID Motorsports Fog Grilles w/ DEPO Projector Fog Lights & Yellow Fog Bulbs
- Plasti-dipped Front Grille
- OSIR R32 Front Lip (Vinyled Black)
- Shaved rub-strips & sidemarkers
- Pre-modified to fit a Front Mount Intercooler
- Painted United Grey, paint in 6.5/10 Condition. Runnable, but for best would want a repaint.
- If local, I can perform the swap

Will not separate anything, unless I have buyers for everything separately.

2) United Grey OEM GTI Side Skirts (Need OEM Skirts) - $200.00, or $100.00 + OEM
- 8/10 Condition

3) Shaved 4-Dr Door Panels (Need OEM Panels) - $500.00

4) OSIR Quad Rear Valence for R32 Rear (Carbon Fibre) - $450.00

5) SRS-TEC +25MM Wide Front Fenders - $525.00
- Test fitted, and used for about 1 Month. Still in perfect condition
- Also have a set of BNIB Unused set of the same set of Fenders, ordered for a friend. - $625.00

6) Painted UG GTI Rear - $125.00 + OEM

Interior

1) Newsouth Column Pod (BNIB) - $30.00

2) Newsouth Triple Gauge Pod (BNIB) - $60.00

Suspension

1) Air-Ride Suspension - $2,600.00
- http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166632
- Air-Rex Front Struts (9K Spring Rate)
- Air-Rex Rear Struts & Bags (5K Spring Rate)
- Air-Rex Front Camber Plates (Will do -3.5)
- ACCUAIR SWITCHSPEED
- ACCUAIR VU4
- DAKOTA DIGITAL 52MM Gauge
- NEWSOUTH Column Pod
- 2x VIAIR 400C Compressors
- 5-Gallon Aluminum Tank

omnom

Ready to race!
I'm looking for Koni coilovers in Toronto, $700. Must be in good shape and include everything.

fat mike

Ready to race!
FS: clear bumper sidemaker

Selling a brand new clear bumper sidemaker for all type of MK5 for $45 and local pick up only thank a lot

Last edited:

fat mike

Ready to race!
FS: 2007 4 Dr rabbit

Selling a 2007 4dr rabbit with automatic and sunroof in vancouver area. Installed the aftermarket bodykit and oem foglight with euro switch and plus a navi system with dvd, usb , bluetooth and backup camera.Also Upgraded all the speakers to apline for better sound system. A lot more accessories without listed here. Please PM me for detail and pictures . Thank you Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.